It’s almost been 2 decades since E-Commerce picked up wind in India. From a buzzword back then to a household word today, the industry has burgeoned into a reliable haven for India’s economic aspirations. What can we not find online today? Products and services like groceries, apparel, gadgets, travel, door-to-door delivery, banking, etc.; everything finds a home online.
Okay, so the industry has done well but what’s to say that it will sustain the growth?
Firstly, the fact that the E-Commerce GMV was recorded at $8.3 billion in the 2020 festive season, a huge Y-o-Y jump of 66%, even with lower consumer spending due to the pandemic proves it’s sustenance. Next, more than 50% of this growth is driven by smaller towns across India aided by the smartphone & 4G penetration, representing the scalability & robust nature of this growth.
You must be wondering why we are talking about all these numbers? The reason is that in this economic slowdown, E-Commerce is something that has pulled its weight and more. According to a report by Quest Alliance, it is estimated that the Indian E-Commerce sector has the potential to create 1 million jobs by 2023 alone! In another analysis by Nasscom research, there was a 22% year-on-year growth in the E-Commerce workforce in 2020. So, when most industries had slacked off, E-Commerce was one of the few upsides in the job market.
Just like an iceberg, what you see on your mobile screen is just its tip of E-Commerce. The bulk of the industry, that is so to say, underwater, is the Supply Chain and Operations. E-Commerce Operations is seeing huge demand for skilled professionals; 23% of all E-Commerce jobs are in Supply Chain and Operations. And here is where we come in. We present to you,
Why Should You Sign Up?
With this program, participants will get an opportunity to interview for and work with Tata CLiQ and also to learn from SDA Bocconi Milan faculty (ranked 5th best b-school globally) and Tata CLiQ experts! In this 3-month intensive program starting from 31st July 2021, learners will engage with experts through live sessions with global faculty & industry experts.
- This program has been designed & crafted by Operations & Supply Chain experts from Milan, Italy who will deliver 20+ learning hours in over 8 Modules.
- You also get guest sessions of around 10 hours from key industry experts from Tata CLiQ.
- Add to this, an industry project, resume building, mock interviews and career coaching from top industry experts, and you are on the perfect path to career growth!
- With live sessions, peer-peer learning, 1-on-1 career coaching, case studies, assignments, weekly evaluation & leaderboard, you’re sure to have an interactive and fun learning experience.
- Get certified by InsideIIM & AltUni.
- What’s more is that at the end of it all, if you’re in the top 5 performers of the batch, then you get an interview for a full-time job at Tata CLiQ!
Who Should Sign Up?
This program is exclusively designed for young graduates & mid-career professionals who seek to work in the exciting and booming E-Commerce industry & stand a chance to earn more. So if you fall into any one of these categories, you should definitely sign up,
- Job Seekers In Operations Domain
- Job Seekers In E-Commerce Operations
- Engineering Graduates & Post-Graduates
- Entry-Level Operations Executives
- Entry-Level Executives In Other Domains
- MBA Aspirants & Students
What Do You Need To Do?
1. Application Form - Apply by filling a simple application form that asks about a few personal & professional details that will help us personalise your experiences
2. Application Review - We will review all the applications and shortlist candidates based on their profiles & the details in the application form
3. Admission Offer - An admission offer will be made to selected candidates
Join The Program - Once we receive your fees, we will share the program details, content & session details with you prior to the program start.
Register Now & Claim Exciting Offers Before They End!
No Cost EMIs and Flexible Payment Options Available.
*Please note that this is a paid program.