If you really think about it, haven’t almost all companies always had a product, and if yes, what is all this sudden buzz around product management roles? Let’s talk a little about what product management means, how is it different from other management domains, and why are they so critical? All of this and much more from an acclaimed Product Management e-book that we’re giving away for FREE!
According to this e-book, the Product Management job role has always been around; it was just disguised under different names. Since time immemorial, ideas have been conceptualized, tested and finished products rolled out to the general public.
A Product Manager role essentially lies at the intersection of Business Needs, Technology and User Experience. As mentioned in the e-book, the PM role can be summarized in one statement; “a Product Manager has to guide a team in discovering, developing, and shipping the right product to users and bridge the gaps among different stakeholders of that product."
This book goes on to explain the evolving role of the Product Manager in detail & how is it different from traditional roles like Project Management and others. In addition to the above, this e-book also explains the key Product Management concepts, critical analysis of popular products in various industries and product management interview cases based on go-to-market strategy, pricing, etc.
Download The ‘Futuristic Outlook To Product Management’ E-Book For FREE!
Developed by the ProdMan Club of IIM Ahmedabad and The ProdX Club.
Product Management is a lucrative career option as it allows non-managerial professionals like developers, project managers, business analysts, etc. to transition to a management role. Not only does it help in switching to a different career path but it also pays well; Product Managers usually earn CTCs of INR 10 lakhs to up to INR 35 lakhs.
If you are interested in getting the advanced topics of Product Management right from top Product Management experts & getting some industry exposure, then you should check out AltUni’s Advanced Product Management Program, rated 4.6 out of 5. In this 2-month long, well-rounded program,
- You'll learn all of the advanced frameworks, tools and techniques that successful product managers use in their day-to-day lives with real-life examples, behind the scenes action & the reality of Product Management
- Lectures will be delivered by Product Manager experts who’ve worked with companies like Booking.com, Microsoft, Flipkart, Practo, Atlassian, Protonn, eBay, etc.
- Jump into a management role by learning in-demand product management topics like Product Roadmap & Strategy, UX, Wireframing, A/B Testing, Design Thinking, etc.
- Ace any Product Management interview and placement process with interview preparation in the form of 1:1 mock interview and profile building sessions
- Learn the tools like Balsamiq, MURAL, etc. that successful Product Managers use every day.