With the MBA Entrance exam season coming to an end, many of you would be wondering what to do next. Getting a high percentile is only the battle won but the war isn't over yet. And why not utilise this time, that you have while waiting for the result, to prepare for the next step. The Interview Round!
Personal Interviews are a great way to craft your personal narrative and sell it to the panel. You get an opportunity to become your own salesman! But what do you need to do to ace the personal interview round? Here are some snippets from the video:
- Do a thorough analysis of yourself
- You must know your basic concepts
- Prepare an answer for 'Tell me something about yourself' - Talk about interesting aspects of your personality
- Why MBA? - Self-analysis will help a great deal in answering this question
- Important thing is to be yourself and be natural but a little dash of enthusiasm wouldn't hurt
Watch the video to know in detail what is it that you need to do to be an excellent salesman of yourself!
'This is a Promoted Feature'
CAT 2018 didn't work out? You can still get into a top business school!
Register here for a workshop that can help you get into a top B-school in 2019!
Date - 12th January 2019 (Saturday)
Venue - Mumbai
Read more about the workshop here.