Final Placements – IIFT Delhi & Kolkata – Class Of 2019
Highlights As Per The IIFT Placement Report –
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade was the first premier B-School in the country to complete 100% placements for the graduating batch of its flagship MBA (International Business) programme. The batch of 2017-19 constituting 279 students were placed across 98 companies with 32 new recruiters participating in the placement drive.
- The highest salary offered overall crossed Rs. 1 crore with several students receiving compensations of over Rs. 75 LPA. The average overall compensation offered was 20.07 LPA compared to 19.23 LPA last year while average domestic compensation rose to 18.89 LPA compared to 18.27 LPA last year. The median compensation for the year also rose to 18 LPA.
- The placement season was buoyed by 93 PPOs offered by major recruiters such as ABFRL, Airtel, Amazon, Axis Bank, Bajaj Auto, Bain Capability Network, Britannia, Citibank, GE, GEP, Godrej, Goldman Sachs, HP, HT Media, IVP, ICICI, Infoedge, ITC, JPMC, KPMG, Louis Dreyfus, Maersk Line, Marico, OfBusiness, Piramal, PPG Asian Paints, Royal Enfield, RPG, Shell, Synergy Consulting, Tata Metalliks, Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Wipro Technologies and Yes Bank.
- Among the 32 first time recruiters were Aegis Resources, Axtria, Bata, DE Shaw Group, Epik InDiFi, Enhance Group, Export Trading Group, Fermenta Biotech, Field Fresh Foods, Go-MMT, HomeCredit, Lenskart, United Health Group, Paytm, Polycab, Rivigo, Roland Berger, Samunnati Finance, Tata Global Beverages, Tresvista Financial Services and Zomato. GE Healthcare opened its coveted Commercial Leadership Program for the first time.
- Increased demand in industry for product manager, program manager and analytics manager roles was complemented by GoMMT, OYO, PayTM, Optum and EXL recruiting in large numbers from IIFT.