Lovish completed his BMS from Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies in 2016. He has a combined work experience of 40 months in Business Development and Sales roles in Scraplabs (a startup in the education industry) and Swiggy. He scored 99.25 percentile in CAT to join his dream B-school, IIM Ahmedabad. From there, he got selected in Bain for the Summer Internship program. Read his WAT-PI experience at IIM Ahmedabad here!
IIM A WAT-PI Experience
WAT: Our transport minister is against allowing driverless cars in the country as it'll lead to a loss of millions of jobs of truckers and drivers.
P1-Male, Mid 30s P2- Male, in his 40s perhaps
P1-How can you measure volatility? How can you compare the volatility of data of 2 different quarters?
P1- Analytical equation for Normal Curve.
P1-What are options? What's black Scholes option pricing? Factors affecting option value?
P1 -Is it irrelevant as volatility may change quickly?
Explained the concept of Vega
P2-Asked about work experience (Swiggy) 2 most important qualities for a business to succeed.
P2-Why did Foodpanda fail?
Mentioned in-depth about ops issues, inconsistent and unreliable services. But they weren't satisfied.
P2-Why is GOI against Amazon, e-Com policies, need for them?
P2-Drew an analogy with Reliance Jio and asked why GOI isn't against it?
Explained its role in the much needed Digital India, justified some actions of the GOI on legal grounds, but accepted that the GOI may have been a bit partial at times too.
P1-Okay, take a toffee.
Recommended For You:
- How I Cracked The IIM Ahmedabad Interview Process - Aayush Gupta, IIM A
- The Most Comprehensive IIM Interview Experience - Ganesh Mahidhar, IIM Ahmedabad
- IIM C, L, K Interview Experiences Of A Non-Engineer || Ft. Ritesh Singh
- “You Are Your Dad’s Princess, Who Knows Nothing” - Ankita Goomer's Grueling IIM K Interview Experience
- IIM-B,IIM-C & IIM-L Interview Experience Ft. Ketan Katkar, CAT-19' 99.65 %iler