IIM Bangalore's final placement report for the PGP batch of 2021 has now been released! This year, MBA students received a total of 481 offers from participating recruiters including Accenture Strategy, Amazon, Bain & Company, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey & Company, BCG, and Microsoft amongst others. This year, a total of 120 companies participated in the final placements process at IIM Bangalore. Here are the key highlights and important details from IIM Bangalore's final placement report for the PGP batch of 2019-2021.
IIM Bangalore Final Placements 2021 | Five Key Highlights From The Placement Report
- The median salary for the batch stood at INR 28.60 lakhs per year, while the average salary for the batch stood at INR 28.98 lakhs per year. This data has not been split in terms of domestic and international salaries offered.
- A total of 481 offers were extended to 440 participating students. The number of offers extended reduced by 7 percent as compared to the previous year. A total of 193 pre-placement offers were extended to the batch, which also saw a slight decline as compared to the previous year.
- Accenture Strategy was the largest recruiter at IIM Bangalore, extending 41 offers to the batch. Accenture was followed by Amazon (28 offers), Bain & Company (24 offers), Goldman Sachs (22 offers), and Mckinsey & Company (18 offers).
- Consulting was, unsurprisingly, the most sought-after domain with 36 percent of the batch opting for Consulting roles. The IT/Product Management domain was the next most popular, followed by the Finance domain.
- The number of overseas offers dropped from 18 offers last year to 8 offers this year at IIM Bangalore.
This is a members-only content. Please register for FREE to view this EXCLUSIVE content.