IIM Indore, with the largest batch size amongst all IIMs, has successfully completed the final placements process 2021 for its PGP and IPM students. The final placements season witnessed participation from over 210 domestic and international companies, including over 40 first-time recruiters collectively rolling out offers to 579 participating students. Here are the key highlights from IIM Indore's final placement process for the batch of 2021.
Five Key Highlights From IIM Indore's Final Placement Process For The Batch of 2021
IIM Indore had a successful final placements season for its PGP and IPM batches of 2021, achieving 100% placements for 579 participating students. Here are the top five key highlights from the final placements process:
- The highest domestic salary at IIM Indore stood at Rs. 41.50 lakhs per annum, while the highest international salary stood at Rs. 56.80 lakhs per annum.
- The average salary stood at Rs. 23.60 lakhs per annum, which is an uptick of 3% over the previous year. The average of the top-100 salaries stood at Rs. 33 lakhs per annum.
- Over 210 companies participated in the recruitment process, and top brands on campus included BCG, McKinsey & Co., JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, AB InBev, HUL, ITC, Marico, Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce, General Electric, and Walmart Labs amongst others. There were 40+ new recruiters at IIM Indore this final placements season.
- Among the offers received, 24% were from Finance, 23% from Sales and Marketing, 22% in Consulting, 20% in General Management and Operations, and 11% from the IT and Analytics sectors.
- The batch of 2021 received a total of 120 pre-placement offers from companies.
Companies Offering Finance Roles | IIM Indore Final Placements 2019-2021
Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan Chase & Co. continued to recruit for a multitude of roles that included Investment Banking, Equity Research, Risk Management & Corporate Treasury among others. Marquee recruiters like Bank of America Continuum, D E Shaw, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kingfish Group, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Morgan Stanley, and State Street offered coveted roles.
The institute witnessed first time participation from NPCI, PhonePe, SBI Capital Markets, TATA AIA, Total and many other companies hiring students from the campus.
Companies Offering Consulting, General Management, & IT Roles | IIM Indore Final Placements 2019-2021
Prominent recruiters in the Consulting domain included Bain Capability Network, Boston Consulting Group, Ernst & Young, Everest Group, PricewaterhouseCoopers SDC, while McKinsey & Co. and Paytm returned after a brief hiatus. Other legacy recruiters like Deloitte, GEP Consulting, Optum continued to engage with IIM Indore.
The campus once again witnessed prominent recruiters such as Bridgestone, Capgemini, Hero MotoCorp, Jubilant FoodWorks, Larsen & Toubro, Jindal Steelworks, Tech Mahindra and Whirlpool so joined to recruit the growing talent at IIM Indore for their General Management and Operations roles.
The IT & Analytics sector saw participation from marquee recruiters like Amazon, American Express, Genpact, Microsoft, Paytm, Salesforce, Wipro and Yes Bank. The behemoths including Capgemini, General Electric, and Walmart Labs offered coveted profiles to IIM Indore students.
Companies Offering Sales & Marketing Roles | IIM Indore Final Placements 2019-2021
Sales & Marketing continued to be among the top domains with leading FMCG brands like AB InBev, Asian Paints, Dabur, Enphase Energy, Hindustan Unilever Limited, ITC, L’Oréal, Marico, and Piramal continuing to recruit in large numbers.
Companies Offering Operations, HR, & Other Roles | IIM Indore Final Placements 2019-2021