This final placements season, IIM Indore has seen participation from over 160 recruiters, including over 50 new recruiters. The average salary for the top-200 offers for the MBA batch of 2020 stood at Rs. 28.8 lakhs, and the average CTC saw an increase of over 10% as compared to the previous year. The highest domestic salary went on to touch Rs. 50 lakhs! These are important highlights from the IIM Indore final placements 2020 report.
IIM Indore Final Placements 2020 - Key Salary Figures
- The final placements process at IIM Indore saw the highest domestic salary touch Rs. 50 lakhs, the highest in five years and a 23.5% increase from the previous year.
- The average cost-to-company stood at Rs. 22.92 lakhs - an increase of 10.3% over the previous year.
- The average salary for the top-100 offers stood at Rs. 32.9 lakhs, while the average salary for the top-200 offers stood at Rs. 28.80 lakhs.
- The median cost-to-company stood at Rs. 22 lakhs per annum.
IIM Indore Final Placements 2020 - Key Employment Highlights
- 160+ companies participated in the recruitment process, including 50+ first-time recruiters.
- The campus saw many marquee recruiters like ABG, Amazon, Boston Consulting Group, Capgemini ELITE, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young, Goldman Sachs, Google, HUL, ITC, JP Morgan & Chase and PwC. This year the campus also saw participation from first-time recruiters such as AB InBev, Cloudtail, Flipkart, Intermiles, Kohler, Payoneer and Thomson Reuters offering coveted profiles across multiple domains.
IIM Indore Final Placements 2020 - Quick Summary
IIM Indore Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters In Finance
The BFSI domain received offers from investment banks like Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, and JPMorgan & Chase. Other major recruiters included CRISIL, D.E. Shaw, Edelweiss, Fidelity Investments, HSBC, ICICI Bank, StateStreet and Yes Bank. 23% of the batch was offered a multitude of financial roles including Asset Management, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Equity Research, Retail Banking, and Risk Management.
IIM Indore Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters In Consulting, General Management, and IT
Prominent recruiters such as Avalon Consulting, Bain Capability Network, Boston Consulting Group, Deloitte India S&O, Deloitte USI, Everest Group, PwC India, PwC SDC, SKP Consulting, Synergy Consulting, and UnitedHealth Group offered much sought after consulting roles to 22% of the batch.
The General Management domain witnessed participation from top recruiters such as AB InBev, Aditya Birla Group, ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel, Capgemini E.L.I.T.E, Kansai Nerolac Paints, Kohler, Tech Mahindra, Vodafone and Xiaomi. Almost 12% of the batch was offered coveted leadership roles in General Management and other roles in the Operations domain.
Students were recruited for the IT Analytics and E-Commerce domain by industry bigwigs such as Aditya Birla Health Services, American Express, Flipkart, General Electric, Google, HUL, IBM, Microland, UST Global, Wipro who offered coveted roles such as product management to around 20% of the batch.
You may also like to view - "MBA Is An Experience; Not Just A Degree" – Amit Grover, IIM Indore, IIT Delhi
IIM Indore Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters In Sales & Marketing
The Sales & Marketing domain witnessed participation from leading recruiters including Aditya Birla Group, Asian Paints, Emami Agrotech, ITC, Kohler, L’Oréal, Marico, PepsiCo, Raymond, Tolaram Group, UB Group, Vodafone, Whirlpool among others. 23% of the batch received offers in this domain.
You may also like to view - 'B-School Is Not A Placement Agency – Dr. Himanshu Rai, Director – IIM Indore, IIM Ahmedabad Alum'
IIM Indore Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters In HR, Ops & Supply Chain Management, and Others