IIM Kozhikode is one of India's finest management institutes, and that reflects in the placement figures released by the institute in its latest placement report. The institute has weathered a declining hiring market due to the pandemic and has successfully placed one of its largest ever batches, albeit with an average salary marginally lesser as compared to last year. Unsurprisingly, the majority of IIM Kozhikode students were drawn to Consulting jobs, with a massive 150 offers for Consulting roles being extended to the batch. About one in five MBA students also took up a role in the Finance domain. Here are key highlights from IIM Kozhikode's latest placement report.
Five Key Highlights From IIM Kozhikode's Latest MBA Placement Report
- The highest salary stood at INR 46.88 lakhs for the MBA batch of 2021 at IIM Kozhikode.
- The median salary stood at INR 20.00 lakhs, while the average salary stood at INR 22.53 lakhs. The average salary for women students stood at INR 22.98 lakhs.
- A total of 137 recruiters, including 51 new recruiters, participated in the final placement process at IIM Kozhikode. Top brands on campus included BCG, Bain & Company, JPMC, Goldman Sachs, TAS, Mahindra Group, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Flipkart, HUL, Nestle, RB, AB InBev, and Citi amongst others.
- Consulting was the most sought after domain for the MBA batch of 2021, with nearly 33 percent of the batch opting for Consulting roles. Consulting was followed by Finance (21.6%), IT/Analytics (16.7%), Sales & Marketing (15.3%), Operations (8.3%), and General Management (5.4%).
- About 29 percent of the batch received pre-placement offers/pre-placement interviews (PPO/PPI).
This is a members-only content. Please register for FREE to view this EXCLUSIVE content.