IIM Nagpur has successfully completed the final placements process for its PGP batch of 2021. This year, IIM Nagpur saw participation from recruiters across various sectors like Consulting, BFSI, FMCG, Consumer Durables, Ed-Tech, E-Commerce, Analytics, and Logistics. This year, Sales & Marketing emerged as the most sought-after domain for the batch of 2021, while Consulting was the most sought-after sector. Top brands on campus included Deloitte, Kotak Mahindra, Accenture, Byju's, Tech Mahindra, and Urban Company amongst others. Here are the key highlights from IIM Nagpur's 2021 final placement report.
IIM Nagpur Final Placements 2021 - Key Highlights
- The highest salary offered stood at INR 19.20 lakhs. Last year, the highest salary offered (maximum earning potential) stood at INR 40.00 lakhs.
- The average salary offered stood at INR 13.21 lakhs, which was an increase from last year.
- The median salary offered stood at INR 13.00 lakhs, which was an increase from last year.
- Top brands on campus included Bain & Co., BNY Mellon, Accenture, Arcelor Mittal, DHL, Deloitte, Dalmia Bharat, Tata Power, TVS, ZS Associates, L&T InfoTech, Crompton Greaves, IQVIA, HCL, MagicBricks, Tresvista and Urban Company.
- 37 percent of the batch opted for Sales & Marketing roles, while 22 percent of the batch opted for General Management roles. 15 percent of the batch opted for Strategy & Consulting roles.
Sales & Marketing Most Sought After Domain For IIM Nagpur's Batch of 2021
Consulting, ITeS Most Sought After Sectors For IIM Nagpur's Batch of 2021