IIM Ranchi has successfully placed its MBA and MBA-HR batch of 2022! This year, the institute witnessed an increase in the average and median salaries, with the graduating MBA batch receiving an average salary of INR 16.17 lakhs and a median salary of INR 15.50 lakhs. For the MBA-HR batch, the median salary was at par with that of the flagship program. Top brands on campus this year included Google, Amazon, American Express, Goldman Sachs, PayTM, Accenture, Flipkart and many others. Here's a look at the MBA and MBA-HR placements at IIM Ranchi.
IIM Ranchi MBA Placements 2022
Average Salary Up By 10%, Median Salary Sees Marginal Increase | IIM Ranchi Placements 2022
- In 2022, IIM Ranchi witnessed the highest salary offered touching INR 32.21 lakhs, increasing by nearly 22% year-on-year.
- The average salary stood at INR 16.17 lakhs, an increase of 10% over the previous year.
- The median salary stood at INR 15.50 lakhs, increasing by 4% over the previous year.
- The average of the top quarter of salaries stood at INR 22.02 lakhs.
- The average of the top 10% of salaries stood at INR 25.16 lakhs.
Median Salary Highest For Finance Roles | IIM Ranchi Placements 2022
- Domain-wise, the highest salary offered came from Strategy and Consulting and stood at INR 32.21 lakhs, followed by IT/Analytics at INR 30.79 lakhs.
- The highest median salary was offered for Finance roles and stood at INR 16 lakhs, closely followed by Sales and Marketing at INR 15.61 lakhs.
- The average of salaries across all domains was highest for Strategy and Consulting roles and stood at INR 17.10 lakhs. This was followed by Sales and Marketing at INR 16.60 lakhs, and Finance at INR 15.70 lakhs.
Google, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Amazon Participate in Final Placements | IIM Ranchi Placements 2022
Companies offering Sales and Marketing roles offered profiles including Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Business Development, Market Research, Brand Management, and Territory Sales Management. Strategy and Consulting profiles included IT Consulting, Business Strategy, Technology Strategy and Analysis, Corporate Strategy, Strategic Advisory, and Business Development.
Finance profiles on campus included Asset Management, Wealth Management, Corporate Banking, Investment Analysis, Retail Banking, and Equity Research. Operations profiles included Project Management, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Management, Operations Analytics, Business Operations, and Customer Success.
IT/Analytics profiles included Product Management, Application Management, Digital Consulting, Business Analytics, Project Management, and Product Analytics.
IT, Consulting, BFSI Most Sought-After Sectors For MBA Batch | IIM Ranchi Placements 2022
- A total of 77 recruiters participated in IIM Ranchi's placements process, extending offers to 253 students of the MBA batch.
- Domain-wise, the most sought-after roles (in order of preference) were Sales and Marketing, Strategy and Consulting, Operations, IT/Analytics, and Finance.
- In 2022, the IT sector emerged as the most popular amongst IIM Ranchi's graduating batch, accounting for 32.40% of all offers accepted. This was followed by Consulting (20.60%) and the BFSI sector (19%).
- Amongst the three least preferred sectors were EdTech (1.20%), Logistics and Supply Chain (1.60%), and Pharma and Healthcare (2%).
IIM Ranchi MBA-HR Placements 2022
MBA-HR Median Salary At Par With Flagship MBA Program | IIM Ranchi Placements 2022
- The highest salary offered stood d at INR 32.21 lakhs, increasing by 8% over the previous year.
- The average salary offered stood at INR 15.63 lakhs - an uptick of just over 6% over the previous year.
- The median salary offered stood at INR 15.40 lakhs, increasing by 10% over the previous year.
- The average of the top quarter of salaries offered stood at INR 22.17 lakhs.
- The average of the top 10% of salaries offered stood at INR 27.26 lakhs.
IT, BFSI, Consulting Most Sought-After Sectors For MBA-HR Batch | IIM Ranchi Placements 2022
- A total of 21 companies participated in the final placements process for IIM Ranchi's MBA-HR batch. A total of 72 students participated in the process.
- IT/ITES sector saw the maximum number of offers accepted, accounting for 38.90% of all offers. This was followed by BFSI at 23.60%, and Consulting at 20.80%.
- The least preferred sectors for the MBA-HR batch were Pharma and Healthcare (1.40%), FMCG (2.80%), and Manufacturing (5.60%).