IIM Sambalpur's final placement report for the PGP batch of 2021 has now been released. This year more than 140 companies visited the campus including prominent recruiters such as Bajaj Allianz, ZS Associates, Deloitte India, KPMG, Ernst & Young, Amul, Vedanta, SBILife, Tata Steel BSL, Accenture, IBM, Ramco Systems, Tech Mahindra, Mindtree, ICICI Prudential, Trident, etc. With a 90% increase in the companies that visited campus for recruitment, IIM Sambalpur set new standards and surpassed its previous placement records. Here are the key highlights and important details from IIM Sambalpur's final placement report for the PGP batch of 2019-2021
Key Highlights - IIM Sambalpur Placements Class Of 2021
The IIM Sambalpur process for the class of 2021 recorded the highest annual CTC offered at 26.4 LPA and secured 21 LPA with the top 25% CTC at INR 14.91 LPA.
Domain-wise Distribution - IIM Sambalpur Placements Class Of 2021
A majority of 35.4% of IIM Sambalpur students were placed in the Marketing and Sales domain in the 2021 placement process. Here is the distribution of the class based on domains.
Also Read → Some IIMs Report Decrease In Average Salary Offered | Placements At Top-Ranked IIMs In 2021
Sector Wise Distribution - IIM Sambalpur Placements Class Of 2021
The largest chunk of 32% of IIM Sambalpur students were placed in the IT sector. This was followed by the Ed-tech , BFSI and Insurance sectors with 9% each . Here is a sector wise breakdown of the placements at IIM Sambalpur.
Recommended For You→
- IIM Ranchi Final Placement Report - Class Of 2021
- Highest CTC At IIM Kashipur Stood At INR 29.02 LPA | Final Placement Report 2021
- Highest CTC At INR 30 LPA At IIM Trichy | Final Placement Report 2021
- IIM Raipur Placement Report 2021 | Full Report With Five Year Salary Trends
- IIM Jammu Placement Report 2021 | Highest Package Stood At Rs. 32 LPA
- What Kind Of Roles Do IIM Bodh Gaya Students Get? | Placement Report 2021
- ISB Final Placement Report 2021 - Over A Thousand Job Offers Extended To 2021 Batch