IIM Visakhapatnam has successfully completed Final Placements for the PGP Class of 2019!
- Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam has yet again proved its mettle by surpassing all the expectations not only with 100% placements but also by shattering all its previous records and setting new benchmarks. The 3rd graduating batch of PGP 2017-19 had achieved this impressive feat.
- The conclusion of the Placement Season with new records shows the continued trust and confidence reposed in students by several top-notch recruiters.
- The highest package offered is Rs.22 Lakh p.a. (LPA). The average salary for the top quartile is Rs.17.07 LPA and the top half is Rs.14.82 LPA. The average salary for the batch is Rs.12.67 LPA, while the median is Rs.12 LPA.
- With the superior all-around performance, the students lived up to the expectations of renowned companies and received plum offers in rich profiles and niche roles. 8% of the batch received Pre-Placement Offer/Interview.
- The Placement process which was held on a rolling basis saw more than 50 companies participating and making multiple offers.
- KPMG, one of The Big Four Accounting firms, hired students for its Government Advisory, IT Advisory and Strategy & Operations Consulting practice.
- Leading FMCG company Amul on-boarded students for Sales & Marketing. Infrastructure giant GMR extended offers for its Management Trainee program in Operations domain. Berger Paints signed up students for Marketing roles.
- Other major recruiters include Govt of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP), Franklin Templeton, Aditya Birla Payments Bank, Mu Sigma, Yes Bank, Amara Raja Group, BASIX, Bosch, Click Labs, Euromonitor International, HDFC Bank, HSBC, ICICI Lombard, TVS Motors and Waaree Energies.