IIFT is less than a week away! Have you had enough practice to ace the exam? If not, don't worry! We've got you covered with our mini mocks yet again! Mini Mocks are 18 minute long tests that help you individually work on each area you will be tested on! They won't take a lot of your time and yet help you immensely by targeting specific areas of improvement with each test! We have more than 13,000 serious aspirants taking the exam along with you to help you get a sense of the actual competition on the d-day. So get started for IIFT today by clicking here.
|Test 1||Test 1||Test 1||Test 1|
|Test 2||Test 2||Test 2||Test 2|
|Test 3||Test 3||Test 3||Test 3|
|Test 4||Test 4||Test 4||Test 4|
You May Also Be Interested In:
- IIFT Preparation: Making The Best Out Of The One Week After CAT - UPL'IIFT' Series
- Is Your Profile Good Enough For IIFT Delhi and Kolkata? Check Here!
- IIFT 2022 Tips By Tarika Rastogi, IIFT 100%iler - UPL"IIFT" Series #1
- What Type of Questions Appear In IIFT? Analysing Past IIFT Papers In Detail
- "Never Attempt A New Mock Without Analysing The Previous Ones" - Umang Duggal, IIFT 99.26%iler || UPL’IIFT’ Series #1
- What Took Me From 95%ile To 99.29%ile In My Second IIFT Attempt || Jeevan Santhosh Sandaka - UPL'IIFT' Series #2
- 'From Media Studies To An MBA At IIFT; The Strategy That Made It Happen' - Niharika Gaur, IIFT 96.78%iler UPL'IIFT' Series #3
- How To Prepare For IIFT 2022 - Strategies By IIFT Students