Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Hyderabad invites applications for PGDM programs for the batch 2018-20. Candidates should have valid CAT 2017/GMAT/CMAT 2018/XAT 2018 Score. Last date to apply is November 24, 2017. IMT Hyderabad will conduct the Critical Thinking, Group Exercise and Personal Interview Process (CT, GE and PI) in the first Week of February 2018 for the shortlisted candidates.
“IMT Hyderabad, the fourth and the youngest IMT to be established in the year 2011 completed the placement for the 2015-17 batches with highest package offered being INR 22.5 Lacs per annum and the average salary offered was INR 7 lacs per annum. More than 80 organizations came to the campus with offers”. said Prof. Satish Ailawadi, Director, IMT Hyderabad.
IMT Hyderabad is based outskirts of Hyderabad, Telangana situated in 30 acre lush green campus with state-of-the-art facilities, has tie ups with 20 Global Universities for student exchange programs in 17 countries. The management institute offer PGDM program in Business Analytics and Information Technology, Human Resource Management (HRM), marketing, Finance & Accounting, Operations Management.
Interested candidate can directly apply online.
- Three-year Bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline
- Applicants appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply
- Applicants must have valid CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/GMAT score/percentile
- Selection Process:
- STAGE 1 - Online application form
- STAGE 2 – Applicants are short-listed for Critical Thinking, Group Exercise and
- Personal Interview process on the basis of CAT /XAT/GMAT/CMAT
- STAGE 3 - Final selection on the basis of performance in Critical Thinking, Group Exercise and Personal Interview process (CT-GE-PI) and academic scores.
- How to Apply:
To apply for 2 year PGDM program, applicants must be registered for CAT-2017 or XAT-2018 or CMAT-2018 test or have taken the GMAT (January 1, 2014 – February 28, 2018). In the case of the candidates applying on the basis of GMAT and score is not provided, processing of the application will be provisional, subject to IMT receiving the official GMAT score on or before March 15, 2018.
One can directly apply now at http://www.imthyderabad.edu.in/ online.