Fun Fact About ABG
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. (ABFRL) emerged after the consolidation of the branded apparel businesses of Aditya Birla Group comprising ABNL's Madura Fashion division and ABNL's subsidiaries Pantaloons Fashion and Retail (PFRL) and Madura Fashion & Lifestyle (MFL) in May 2015. Post the consolidation, PFRL was renamed Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. ABFRL is India's No 1. Fashion Lifestyle entity with combined revenue of INR 8,118 crore for FY 2019 and EBITDA of INR 619 crore for FY 2019.
Something more about this series:
Are you an aspirant wanting to get into b-school? Are you a first-year student preparing for summer internship interviews? Are you a second-year student preparing for final placements?
We’ve got something special for you. In association with Aditya Birla Group, InsideIIM brings you this unique new series called “Learning #IRL.” Get your monthly fix of sector-wise knowledge transfer, solve quizzes and case studies and find out what certain terms mean!
What’s This Series About?
In this series, we bring you 4 fun things every month.
- Quiz: Solve a quiz based on management concepts in marketing, HR, finance and operations. Test your conceptual clarity and know how! Basically learn with fun. Check out the July Quiz On Operations Management here. Check out the latest quiz on marketing management here.
- Case Study: Solve a sector-wise case study every month! Don’t all interview prep experts tell you to sharpen your logical thinking and practise cases?! Well now, you can practise a case every month and find out how well you know various concepts! Check out the July Case Study On Operations Management for an OTT platform like Disney here. Check out the August Case Study On IKEA India here.
- Video: Check out this unique explainer video laying out the facts and figures for you. Whether it’s the 7 Ps of marketing or the Jidoka model in supply chain and operations, these videos tell you all. Have a specific concept you wish to understand? Let us know and we’ll help you comprehend it! Check out July explainer Video on an Operations Management concept called Hub & Spoke here. Check out August explainer Video on The Science Behind Marketing Promotions here.
- Comic Strip: Reading reams of pages can be so boring. Now read comic strips and find out what’s what in your b - school curriculum! Wondering about Time Value of Money? Or perhaps HR strategies and tools? These comic strips will help you understand the same old concepts in new and refreshing ways. Check out July explainer Comic Strip on an Operations Management concept called Jidoka here. Check out the August Comic Strip on Marketing Concepts Made Easy here.
Why Learning #IRL?
If you want to:
- Check your comprehension
- Learn new concepts
- Brush up on your concepts
- Just test yourself
The Learning #IRL series is for you.