Consulting is the business of giving expert advice to other professionals. Managers need to be proficient in certain specific skills to do well in their careers as Consultants. But, what are those skills? What are the responsibilities of Consultants? How can one get hired? What is the career progression in consulting? To answer the above and many more questions about consulting, this video, part of a newly launched series called CareerPedia by Charul Chandak sheds some light on the consulting world for you.
🚀AltUni brings to you 60+ years of Consulting experience with firms like BCG, World Bank, Walt Disney, SAP, etc. in 1 program; Consulting Festival | Season 2! Get more details here - https://bit.ly/3NgKN9G
You May Also Be Interested In
- Future Of Consulting Careers: Should You Be Worried? Ft. Sandeep Das
- Top 15 Consulting Firms In India That MBA Students Want To Work With
- The Ultimate Guide To Management Consulting After MBA | Career Guide For Aspiring Consultants
- How To Prepare For A Consulting Profile In A B-School
- How Likely Are You To Work With McKinsey, BCG, Bain If You Are From IIMs ABCLIK?