MDI Gurgaon has released the final placements report for the PGPM, PGP-IM, and PGP-HRM class of 2020! 126 companies participated in the final placements process at MDI Gurgaon, including top brands like Nestle, Goldman Sachs, Amazon, Aditya Birla Group, EY, PwC, and American Express amongst others. The highest salary went up to Rs. 40.50 lakhs per annum. This article will cover important highlights from the MDI final placements 2020 report.
MDI Final Placements 2020 - Important Placement Highlights
The following are important highlights from the final placements process at MDI Gurgaon for the Class of 2020:
- A total of 126 companies participated in the final placements process at MDI Gurgaon, with 97 companies hiring from the PGPM batch, 46 companies hiring from the PGP-IM batch, and 36 companies hiring from the PGP-HRM batch. Amongst these 126 companies were 41 new recruiters.
- Participating companies made a total 117 offers in the Sales & Marketing domain, 84 offers in Strategy & Operations domain, and 68 offers in the Finance domain.
- MDI Gurgaon has achieved a 100% placement.
- The Class of 2020 at MDI Gurgaon received a total of 126 pre-placement offers from companies.
- The average CTC saw an increase by 9.53% over the previous year.
- For the PGPM and PGP-IM batches, more than 38% of the offers were made in the BFSI and FMCD/FMCG sectors. For the PGP-HRM batch, more than 28% of the offers were made in the BFSI and Technology, Media and Telecom sectors.
- More than 50% of the PGPM, PGP-IM and PGP-HRM batches at MDI Gurgaon secured a salary of Rs. 22 lakhs per annum or more.
|MDI Gurgaon Final Placements - Class of 2020 - Sector wise Recruiters|
|Number of Offers (PGPM+PGP-IM)||Number of Offers (PGP-HRM)|
|Automobile, Conglomerate, Energy & Logistics||18||28||12|
|Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals||9||12||3|
|Technology, Media & Telecommunications||29||49||13|
MDI Final Placements 2020 - Key Salary Figures
|MDI Gurgaon Final Placements - Class of 2020 - Important Salary Figures
PGPM, PGP-IM, PGP-HRM Class of 2020
|Highest CTC||Rs. 40.50 LPA|
|Average CTC||Rs. 22.05 LPA|
|Median CTC||Rs. 22.00 LPA|
|Average CTC (Top 10%ile)||Rs. 33.46 LPA|
|Median CTC (Top 10%ile)||Rs. 31.20 LPA|
|Average CTC (Top 20%ile)||Rs. 30.20 LPA|
|Median CTC (Top 20%ile)||Rs. 30.04 LPA|
|Average CTC (Top 50%ile)||Rs. 26.41 LPA|
|Median CTC (Top 50%ile)||Rs. 25.50 LPA|
MDI Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters For Sales & Marketing Roles
"FMCG stalwarts like Nestlé and Tata Consumer Products Ltd. were first time recruiters. Top FMCG companies such as Asian Paints, Coca-Cola, ITC Ltd., L'Oréal, Marico and Mars reinstated their faith in the talent of MDI. Big names in the Pharmaceutical sector such as Eli Lilly and Company, Fresenius Medical Care and GSK Pharmaceuticals strengthened MDI’s position in the Healthcare domain. Airtel and Godrej Industries Ltd. were major recruiters and revisited the campus with renewed enthusiasm."
MDI Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters For Finance Roles
"Investment banking roles were offered by companies such as Goldman Sachs, HSBC STG, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Langham Capital and Nomura. The Finance function saw us initiate relationship with coveted recruiters such as Bank of America, Société Générale and State Street, to name a few. Banking and coveted treasury roles were offered by our prominent recruiters such as Axis Bank, HSBC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDFC First Bank and YES Bank. Corporate finance roles were also offered by L'Oréal, Mahindra Comviva, Mars and OYO Rooms amongst others."
MDI Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters For General Management, Consulting Roles
"General Management & Consulting function saw us initiating engagement with Compass Group India and Tech Mahindra. Major conglomerates such as Hinduja Group, JSW Group and Reliance Industries Ltd. reinstated their trust in MDI’s pool of talent. Top consulting firms such as Deloitte USI, McKinsey Digital and PwC US Advisory continued to offer coveted roles."
MDI Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters For Operations & Technology Roles
"Leading organizations such as Delhivery and Ninjacart were first time recruiters, while top companies like Amazon, Maersk GSC and Uber recruited for their coveted roles in the Operations domain."
MDI Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters For HR Roles
"Human Resources domain witnessed continued patronage from industry, with recruiters such as Aditya Birla Group, Airtel, Amazon, ITC Ltd., Marico, OYO Rooms, and Reliance Industries Ltd. extending offers. MDI reinforced its position as the institute of choice for premier recruiters in the HR domain with participation by multiple new recruiters including Aon Consulting and Hero MotoCorp."
MDI Final Placements 2020 - Quick Facts
Read the complete final placements report for the class of 2020 on the institute's official website.