Haven’t we all heard about the ‘new normals’ of the post-pandemic world somewhere or the other? It has become such an event that eras are being defined by it simply by the magnitude of its macroscopic effects ranging from healthcare to finance & stocks to geo-political situations.
But how does it affect you and your career? Did not suffer a job loss than not much, right? Or so you think. Things are rapidly changing on the professional front and this time too, like every time, it’s the survival of the fittest and fittest is the one who adapts the fastest. To adapt the fastest, why not learn from the ones who have already succeeded in adapting?
- According to research done by the HR employees of Sun Microsystems of 1000 employees over a 5 year period, employees who receive mentorship were promoted 5 times more often than the ones who did not
- 63% of millennials feel that their leadership skills are not fully developed according to a Deloitte Millennial Survey and,
- 79% of the millennials see mentoring as a crucial component of their career success.
The benefits of mentoring are many and vast including and not limited to,
- Increased confidence
- Better mental health
- Likelihood of promotion
The primary benefit summarizing from all these is that it enables you to self-direct your career. With the economy going through so much turbulence, it becomes very important to identify your personal growth goals, resources available and skills lacking to achieve those and the career map for the next few years.
This is why we have got you Kounsel, a unique, 1-on-1 mentorship program with mentors who are industry experts so that you can learn the best from the best! These mentors have gotten into top B-schools in India and abroad, gotten over such issues and excelled in their careers or are running their own successful start-ups.
What you’ll get?
- Three or five, 45-60 minute sessions of personalised 1-on-1 mentoring by industry expert and mentor of your choice
- Seek guidance and ask anything ranging from how to build a profile for a particular industry to how to change careers to how to increase job security
- Pre-mentorship session with our in-house counsellor to brief the mentor about your goals, aspirations and queries
- Pre-mentorship assessment report at the start of the program
- Session scheduling as per your & mentor's convenience within a 90-day period; (So you can have 1 session every week/month or you can have all sessions in the same week/month)
- Post the session, you will have a Career Action Plan for the next 5 years and clarity on any professional and career related queries that you might have.
Here are testimonials from some of our mentees,
“The program was beyond my expectations and gave me absolute clarity regarding my career goals and the steps needed”, Arijeet Banerji
“I have to say the program is very well designed and the sheer chance to understand and get a peek into the thought process of these people is very enticing”, Rahul Krishna
“The program will help you map a path to what you can achieve and what possibilities are there based on your set parameters. Take a leap of faith, it might change your life altogether”, Arkodyuti Bhattacharya