What does it take to crack a b-school if your choice? Many people will say - a good CAT score and profile. Well yes. But a very important part of the process is knowing why you wish to pursue an MBA! At least that's what Akanksha Choudhary, currently Consultant at McKinsey, IIM A alum, believes. This Miss India Elite 2016 winner and Economics Grad from SRCC chose an MBA to keep future options open. In this video she tells us her 3 tips to crack the CAT, 3 ways to ace b-school interviews, 3 hacks to crack summer placement interviews & the highlights of working at McKinsey! Make sure to watch this video if you're planning to pursue CAT 2020.
Read Akanksha's detailed interview here.
In this video Akanksha Choudhary, IIM A alum shares her journey with us. She shares how and why she chose to pursue an MBA and her top tips to prep for CAT. She further shares how she cracked her IIM A interview and gives insight into how you too can prepare for b-school interviews. Next, she takes us through her time at IIM A and shares her experience. From sharing a byte of the academic lifestyle and how IIM A taught her to live and deal with constant pressure, to the culture at IIM A, and how it provides a robust learning environment, Akanksha shares interesting details.
1. An MBA facilitates diverse career options.
2. Master the basics & practice continuously for acing CAT!
3. For interview prep, it's important to know facts & current affairs as well as have an opinion on these.
4. It's smart to think about what you truly want to do in the future when joining b-school.
5. The 3 basic points you need to prep for before b-school interviews: GK, your reason to pursue an MBA, your academic excellence.
6. Learning in a b-school is more hands-on than in undergrad college.
7. Speak to seniors to understand what kind of problems they are solving at work. This helps you choose your own career path.
8. Committees can be your bridge to alumni and How
You May Also Be Interested In