We would wish to take this opportunity and also invite you for our 2nd MASTERCLASS lecture series now at Hyderabad.
Also do look out for our high-density program marketing campaigns with The Hindu and Times of India all week between 17th & 22nd April 2017.
As you might be aware that, Artificial Intelligence and machine learning are at the forefront of technical innovation. From autonomous driving vehicles to predictive analytics, robotic manufacturing to smart homes, how we live, work and play will be impacted in profound ways.
At CEDABI (Centre for Excellence for Data Analytics and Business Insights) – MYRA School of Business, we are finding ways towards ensuring brilliant ‘inquisitive’ minds can be moulded into a talented global workforce, given the changing ‘algorithmic’ times. As folks who love data, machines, and especially people, we at the MYRA School of Business put together a helpful MASTERCLASS over hi-tea to better acclimatise the concepts that businesses should know as they look to navigate this exciting and complex frontier of technological advancement.
Title – ‘IoT, Big Data and Business Intelligence – the futuristic MBA’
Venue – KAVERI, Trident Hotel, HITEC City, Near Cyber Towers, Madhapur, Hyderabad
Date – 22nd April 2017, Saturday, 4.00 pm – 7.00 pm
- Dr. Abhinanda Sarkar Associate Dean and Director of Research, MYRA School of Business Former Principal Scientist, GE Global Research, Bengaluru
- Dr. Michael Shepherd, Executive Director & Professor, CEDABI, MYRA School of Business and Professor of Computer Science, Dalhousie University, Canada
- Dr. Shalini R Urs, Founder & Chairperson, MYRA School of Business: Executive Director, International School of Information Management (ISiM), University of Mysore
MASTERCLASS agenda -
Big Data and the Internet of Things are changing business in many ways.
- First, ‘how’ business is being done - the use of social media, the Web, and mobile technology to identify the customer, make operations efficient, and improve service delivery.
- Second, ‘what’ business is being done - leveraging sensors, cloud computing, and data mining to create and offer new products and solutions built on a new kind of manufacturing.
- Third, ‘for whom’ business is being done - expanding markets and creating new business models, such as telemedicine and distance education, that serve the disadvantaged and were previously excluded.
Limited seats, to register visit - http://www.myra.ac.in/masterclass
Do make your presence for this event, provided you do not have any plans for the Saturday.
Would be great to keep connecting. Should you be interested, feel free to register above.
Feel free to circulate this to your friends/colleagues – who you believe can make the best out of this MASTERCLASS.