The NITIE Mumbai Final Placements 2020 report has been released by the institute! NITIE has had an immensely successful placements season for the PGDIM and PGDISEM batch of 2018-2020, seeing participation from 121 recruiters to hire 253 participants. Top brands on campus included Amazon, Hindustan Unilever, P&G, Flipkart, and Nestle among others. Check out the complete NITIE placements report for the Class of 2020 in this post!
NITIE Final Placements 2020 - Key Placement Highlights
- Highest salary offered in NITIE Mumbai placement - INR 58.24 lakhs per annum.
- The average salary offered increased to Rs. 21.5 lakhs from Rs. 20.19 lakhs in the previous year, whereas the average salary for top 10% of the batch was Rs. 39.81 lakhs.
- This placement season saw participation from 121 companies on campus to hire the 253 participants from the class of 2020 at NITIE Mumbai.
- 34% percent of the Class of 2020 received pre-placement offers and pre-placement interviews through their summer internships at top corporate companies.
- The season saw the return of regular recruiters like Amazon , Deloitte, Flipkart, HUL, ITC, P&G, Philips, PwC US Advisory to name a few. NITIE remained a preferred destination for the recruiters.
- NITIE added over 20 new recruiters including Ather Energy, Grofers, IDFC First, McKinsey, RBEI, RBL Bank, SAP Labs, Square Yards etc.
Scored above 95 percentile in CAT 2019 or SNAP 2019? Here's how Unilever and InsideIIM can help you crack your MBA interviews and get you to your dream b-school!
NITIE Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters In Consulting, BFSI
NITIE Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters In Retail & E-Commerce, Manufacturing & Process
NITIE Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters In FMCG, FMCD, And Technology
NITIE Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters In Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Medical Devices, & Logistics
NITIE Final Placements 2020 - Important Statistics
We know how badly you want to get into your dream b-school in 2020, and we also understand that the competition is really tough. But guess what - we're here to help you out with your WAT-PI preparation, and we'll do it completely free of cost! Interested? Then register for the Unilever Change Makers program and take one massive step closer to your dream MBA institute.