NITIE Mumbai – Summer Placements Report – Class Of 2020
NITIE Summer Placements for the Class of 2020 have been completed!
A total of 256 students participated in the Summer Placements process.
The data is for the students enrolled in PGDIM and PGDISEM batches, the only two batches in NITIE that admit students through CAT.
Highlights of the report:
- The highest stipend stood at Rs. 3,20,000.
- The average stipend stood at Rs. 1,59,888; an increase of 24.21% from last year.
- The average stipend for the top 10% of the batch stood at Rs. 2,83,076.
- Over 74% of the batch received 6-digit stipends, while 38.6% of the batch received over Rs. 2,00,000 stipend for the entire duration.
- A total of 125 companies participated in the Summer Placements process.
- Strategy & Consulting roles were offered by the likes of Deloitte USI, PwC US Advisory, E&Y, KPMG, PwC India, etc.
- Leading FMCG companies like HUL, P&G, Godrej Consumer Products, Nestle, Mondelez, Colgate Palmolive, ITC, J&J, Marico, etc. recruited from the campus.
- First-time recruiters included Microsoft, Uber, PwC US Advisory, Edelweiss, Michelin, Olam India, TATA Sky, Medtronic PLC, Blackbuck Logistics and Swiggy.
NITIE Summer Placements – BFSI & Consulting
In the highly sought after Consulting domain, top recruiters included the big 4 accounting firms – PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, KPMG and Deloitte. Recruiters also included Core CarbonX, a Hyderabad based organisation, the founder of which is a NITIE alumnus.
In the Banking, Financial Services & Insurance domain, recruiters included Axis Bank, ABG Capital, ABG Sun Life Insurance, YES Bank, among others.
NITIE Summer Placements – Retail, E-Commerce, Manufacturing & Process
Present among the recruiters in the Retail & E-commerce space were industry giants such as Amazon, Flipkart, IKEA, Oyo, Swiggy etc.
In the Manufacturing & Process space, top recruiters included Shell, TATA Motors, RPG Group, Larsen & Toubro, Asian Paints among others.
NITIE Summer Placements – FMCG, FMCD & Technology
In the Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Fast Moving Consumer Durables space, recruiters included industry giants such as Hindustan Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Nestle, Kraft Heinz, Asian Paints among other top brands.
In the Information Technology space, recruiters included industry leaders such as Google, Microsoft, Uber, Accenture, General Electric among others.
NITIE Summer Placements – Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare & Medical Devices
In the Pharma and Healthcare space, recruiters included industry giants such as Cipla, Abbot, Medtronic PLC among others.
NITIE Summer Placements – Important Statistics (PGDIM Batch)
NITIE Summer Placements – Important Statistics (PGDISEM Batch)
The average stipend saw an increase of 24.21% from last year, while the median stipend increased by 11%. The highest stipend increased by 6%, as compared to last year.
You may also like to read – NITIE Mumbai – Final Placements – Class of 2019