There was yet another successful placement season at the School Of Business Management, NMIMS Mumbai for 2019-2021 batch. A total of 230 companies participated in this placement season. 53 companies participated in the MBA-HR placements. The most number of offers was made by the BFSI sector. For MBA-HR it was the IT, Analytics, Consulting, Start-Up & E-Commerce sector. This report will cover important highlights from the summer placement report for the MBA and MBA HR batch of 2019-2021 at NMIMS. Read to know more.
- Total company participation for MBA - 230 Students, 35 of them were Fortune 500 and 93 were new recruiters.
- For MBA-HR there were 53 companies, 22 New recruiters and 23% of them were placed in Fortune 500 companies.
- Flagship MBA Program:
- Highest Stipend: INR 3,00,000
- Average Stipend: INR 1,20,400
- Average of Top 50: INR: 2,59,600
- Average of Top 100: INR 2,28,300
- Average of Top 150: INR 2,07,733
- Highest Stipend: INR 2,00,000
- Average Stipend: INR 1,00,474
- Average of Top 5: INR 2,00,000
- Average of Top 10: INR 1,85,000
- Average of Top 20: INR 1,72,000
NMIMS Mumbai Summer Placements - Important Student Statistics
NMIMS Mumbai Summer Placements – Class of 2019-2021 – FMCG, FMCD & Retail and Conglomerate, Auto, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas
NMIMS Mumbai Summer Placements – Class of 2019-2021 – BFSI and Logistic, Power and Education
NMIMS Mumbai Summer Placements – Class of 2019-2021 – IT, Analytics, Consulting, Start-Up & E-Commerce and Pharmaceutical, Media, Telecom and Others
NMIMS Mumbai Summer Placements – Class of 2019-2021 – MBA HR
Source: NMIMS Summer Placement Report - Class of 2019-2021
Other Latest Summer Placement Reports -