In this video, shot at the i5 Summit at IIM Indore, Rahul Singh, Entrepreneur, Founder & CEO at The Beer Cafe, Ex-Reebok, talks about the secret to success. He shares why and how one can develop the right mindset to be successful. From acronyms to ABCDEFG, Rahul has, quotes and formulae for everyone.
Summary of the video:
Rahul Singh takes us through random thoughts on success. He shares how one should think as an entrepreneur. He talks about how outcome, value proposition, working for your dreams, playing the game the right way, maximising profits, are all important. But what truly matters more is strategy, business model, creating experiences, keeping an eye on the ball while playing the game, and maximising happiness.
He shares a litany of words that he feels are useful for an entrepreneur and for a happy life. He talks about how for an entrepreneur, especially one like him, a happy customer means everything.
He talks about the difference between communication and connection and how a strong connect is very important. He talks about the value of building a brand. Finally, he shares tips on how to find that passion, that thing you must work for.
He talks about the mental attitude an entrepreneur needs to be successful. He shares how one must learn to think big but act with baby steps. Finally, he emphasises the importance of following your dreams and just doing, instead of regretting not doing something for the rest of your life. If you want to know how to be a happy, fulfilled individual, this is a must watch for you.
1. Find that product or service which is affordable, aspirational, assorted & accessible.
2. The biggest risk is to actually invest in a startup.
3. To achieve big goals, start small.
4. If you want to go fast, you go alone; but if you want to go far, you go together.
5. The customer will pay for an experience he/ she cherishes.
6. In order to create impact & profits, think long term.
7. You either do, or you don’t; There’s nothing called try.