The Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar has released the Final Placements report for the Class of 2019!
A total of 350 students participated in the Final Placements process.
Highlights of the XIMB Final Placements 2019
- Highest salary: INR 24.50 LPA
- Median salary: INR 14.16 LPA
- Average salary: INR 14.31 LPA
- Median salary (Top 50%): INR 16.52 LPA
- Average salary (Top 50%): INR 16.68 LPA
- 29% of the batch opted for roles in the Consulting sector, 26% of the batch opted for roles in the IT/ITES sector, while 21% of the batch opted for roles in BFSI.
- A total of 104 recruiters participated in the Final Placements process, out of which 54 were first-time recruiters at XIMB.
Stream-Wise Compensation Offered At XIMB - Final Placements - 2019
|Stream||Highest CTC||Average CTC|
|Consulting||INR 21.24 LPA||INR 16.19 LPA|
|Finance||INR 18.20 LPA||INR 14.31 LPA|
|Marketing||INR 24.50 LPA||INR 13.50 LPA|
|Systems||INR 15.50 LPA||INR 13.57 LPA|
|Operations||INR 16.67 LPA||INR 12.39 LPA|