- CAT consists of 4 sections, not 3. VA-RC, DI-LR, Quants & Mental Prep.
- The objective of the VA-RC section is not to get the meaning of the words; it's to get the correct answer.
- Only 3-4 sets in DI-LR are familiar; the rest are new for all CAT Takers.
- Check out previous years' CAT papers to gauge the question patterns for DI-LR.
- Quant is not equivalent to mathematics.
- Pick one book to prepare for quant and solve the questions 2-3 times.
- An easy question is not from a topic you've studied. It is something you can attempt within 2 minutes.
- When you feel demotivated, start working harder. Or talk to friends and peers in solidarity.
1) From Scoring 2.19 In DI-LR In CAT 2017 To Making It To IIM L | CAT Prep Tips By Anubhav Singh
2) How I Scored 99.63%ile In CAT 2019 | Divyank Agarwal
3) Completing The CAT Syllabus Is A Myth | Mansi Gupta, IIM Lucknow '22