Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi has concluded the summer internship process for the batch of 2022-24 with a consistent performance of 100% placements. 290 out of 292 students from the MBA batch of 2022-2024 participated in the process with a highest-ever average stipend of Rs. 3.02 lakhs for 2 months. The average stipend saw an increase of 13% while the median stipend saw a staggering increase of 15% from the previous year. In this article, we bring to you the key highlights from FMS Delhi Summer Placements 2022. Read on!
FMS Delhi Summer Placements 2022 - Key Highlights
- 290 out of 292 students from the MBA batch of 2022-2024 participated in the summer placement process.
- 89 recruiters made 311 offers to the FMS Delhi Batch of 2022-24 during the summer placement drive.
- The highest stipend offered stood at INR 4.4 Lakhs.
- The Class of 2022 saw the highest-ever average stipend of Rs. 3.02 lakhs for 2 months, which is a 13% increase over FMS Delhi Summer Placements 2021.
- The median stipend stood at INR 3,00,000, which is a 15% increase over the previous summer placement drive at FMS drive.
- The average stipend offered to the top 25% of the batch stood at INR 4,02,000.
- The average stipend offered to the top 25% of the batch stood at INR 3,86,000.
- The average stipend offered to the top 50% of the batch stood at INR 3,54,000.
Check Out AltUni's Certificate Program In Corporate Finance and Certificate Program In Investment Banking!
FMS Delhi Summer Placements 2022 - Domain-Wise Distribution
FMS Delhi Summer Placements 2022 - Key Recruiters
109 companies expressed intent to participate in the FMS Delhi Summer Placement process out of which 89 companies were invited and 311 offers were made to the Full-Time MBA - Batch of 2024. Top recruiters on campus included Amazon, Bain & Co., BDA Partners, Bharti Enterprises, Boston Consulting Group, Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive, Goldman Sachs, HUL, HSBC, ITC, Kearney, McKinsey & Co., Media.Net, Nestle, Procter & Gamble, Tata Administrative Services, Uber, Walmart amongst others.
Consulting & Strategy: Around 29% of students were hired in Consulting & Strategy domain with major recruiters being Accenture Strategy, Bain & Co., BCG, Ernst & Young, Kearney, KPMG, McKinsey & Company, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Redseer Consulting, Synergy Consulting.
BFSI: 15% of the students received offers for the BFSI domain with major recruiters being Axis Capital, Bajaj Finserv, BDA Partners, Bharti Enterprise, Citi Bank, DE Shaw, Goldman Sachs, Haitong Securities, HDFC Bank, HSBC, IDFC First Bank, IndigoEdge, NatWest, O3 Capital. The finance roles offered saw a whopping rise of 34% as compared to the previous year.
General Management: 13% of students were offered General Management roles from companies like Adani, Capgemini, CK Birla, JSW, Piramal Group, Renew Power, RPG, and TAS.
- IIM Lucknow Summer Placements 2022 | Highest Stipend Offered At INR 3.5 Lacs/ Month
- TISS Mumbai HRM & LR 2022 Placements | Highest Stipend At INR 4 Lacs
- IIM Kozhikode Summer Placements 2022 | Highest Stipend Offered At INR 6.47 Lacs
- IIM Bangalore Summer Placements 2022 | 233 Offers Made By Consulting Companies
- IM Ahmedabad Summer Placements 2022 | Highest Offers Made By BCG And Bain