Wondering how BCG hires top talent? What is the complete procedure that the company follows to hire Summer Interns from India’s top B-schools? How many rounds of selection exist, and how do you prepare yourself in such a competitive environment for a position with BCG? And finally, what are the things to keep in mind before and during the internship?
Further, Aaditya shares his pre-internship prep and tells us how seniors helped him in every step. He takes us through the salient points of his internship and tells us his final project. He gives some invaluable advice on how to make your internship matter.
Here are a few key takeaways from Aaditya's interview that one must keep in mind:
1. Practice solving business cases by coming up with a robust structure.
2. Other than the lucrative pay package, Consulting provides a platform to work across sectors and clientele, which makes it so attractive to B-School students.
3. Be adept at software like Excel, Powerpoint, and Alteryx before going for the internship.
4. Client communication, problem-solving, and practicality, and effectiveness are the three skills that helped during the internship.
5. The talent, scale of impact, and the support provided by BCG are impressive.