- To increase your reading speed and comprehension, try to anticipate the flow of the RC passages after connecting words.
- To ace the VA-RC section, you should be able to read tough, dense language and make sense of it.
- Solve various mocks and save the results along with parameters like concepts grasped, chapters learned, answers given, etc., in an excel sheet which you can refer to when revising.
- When it comes to QA, if you're good at it, work on increasing your accuracy.
- If you know you're weak when it comes to certain concepts and theories, go back to basics and start learning from scratch.
- In QA, even if you attempt less questions, increasing your accuracy may help your overall score.
- Note down questions that you often get wrong as well as the concepts they are based on, and use these notes to revise.
- Select a mock test that has 10-15K regular test takers and gives you results as well as an answer key.
- Mock analysis for VA-RC includes finding out which questions you are making errors at and of what kind.
Here's what we recommend to you:
1) CAT Preparation Tips By Ankit Desai | IIM A, 2020-22
2) My Strategy To Crack CAT | Altaf Abdullah, IIM B (2020-22)
3) How I Cracked CAT 2019 | Sanjana Rout, CAT 99.75 Percentile, IIM C