IIM Kozhikode's one-year MBA program, Post Graduate Programme Business Leadership (PGP-BL), has successfully completed the placements for the Class of 2022. The average and median CTC increased by an increase of 20.1 % and 22.18% respectively from the previous year. The program attracted the participation of 52 companies making 62 offers (including 1 international offer) to 53 participating students with the highest CTC of INR 69.3 LPA. In this article, we bring to you the key highlights of the IIM Kozhikode PGP-BL placements!
IIM Kozhikode PGP-BL Placements: Key Highlights
- Participating students: 53
- The highest domestic CTC offered stood at INR 69.3 LPA
- The average CTC offered stood at INR 29.06 LPA
- The average CTC offered to the top 5%ile stood at INR 58.95 LPA
- The average CTC offered to the top 10%ile stood at INR 45.63 LPA
- The average CTC offered to the top 25%ile stood at INR 37.91 LPA
- The median CTC offered stood at INR 25 LPA
- The average CTC offered to women participants stood at INR 30.41 LPA
IIM Kozhikode PGP-BL Placements: Sector-Wise Placements
|General Management and Operations||25.80%|
|Business Development, Sales & Marketing||6.50%|
Consulting took the biggest share of 42% with prominent recruiters like Accenture Strategy, Accenture Technology, Bain & Company, IBM Consulting, Cognizant, Infosys Consulting, TheMathCompany, and Zinnov among others making offers to the students.
General Management and Operations Roles were offered to 25% of the cohort by recruiters like Accenture Operations, Amazon, Atos, Microsoft, Conga, Reliance Retail etc.
IT/Analytics roles were offered to 22% of the cohort by companies such as Publicis Sapient, Searce, Gramener, Reliance Jio, HashedIn, Quantiphi, and Visualise AI among others
Sales & Marketing and Finance Roles were offered to 7% and 3% of the Cohort respectively by companies Barclays, Searce, Whatfix, and Paramount among others.
Check the official placement report here!