Located at NH-10 in Sunaria, the #IIMRohtak campus is also known as the Management city. It is one of the #newIIMs that was established in the country during the 11th Five Year Plan. IIM Rohtak started from transit college Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, and is now a 200 acres green campus. In today’s episode of KYC, we are going to talk more about the factors that make IIM Rohtak a little ‘hatke’ from the other new IIMs.
Correction - At 7:54, the average salary figure for IIM Rohtak is 13.70 LPA and not 13.07 LPA. This has been corrected in the later part of the video. For more details, don't forget to check out the latest IIM Rohtak Final Placement report on the institute's official website.
Here's what we recommend to you:
- Top MBA Colleges in India | InsideIIM MBA Rankings
- IIM Ahmedabad: Eligibility, Selection Process, Fees, Placement and More | Know Your Campus
- JBIMS: ROI, Fees, Placement, Campus Life, Selection Procedure and More| Know Your Campus
- All About SIBM Pune: Campus Life, Placements, Admission Process, Fees, Ranking & More | KYC
- IIM Calcutta: Campus, Eligibility & Selection Criteria, Placement, Fees & More | Know Your Campus