At Konversations, we always want you to keep learning and improving.
Speaking of, we bring you Konversations #Curates - The Placement Edition in association with ABGLP. In this special series, we focus on the #placement season, with some special resources to help you. We know that you have worked hard over the years to reach the level where you have. While getting a great job is far from the finish line, why hold back right now?
Every week we shall cover :
- One article around the interview process.
- One article on a key sector and its overview in India,
- One article on current affairs that can come up in the selection process.
- One article on a great case study you can refer to during your interview/GD.
- One article on helping you choose the ideal job.
Here is the next installment of Konversations Curates - Placement Edition!
1. "In the job interview, you are literally auditioning for a new role." - Cathy Salit, author of Performance Breakthrough: A Radical Approach to Success at Work. Can rehearsing like an actor help you ace your job interview? - https://goo.gl/6mtKfi
2. A well-educated workforce is considered as an asset to a country. With the boom of e-learning, India's education and training sector is expected to grow rapidly in the next few years. - https://goo.gl/uRBRu5
3. Recently, the cabinet has allowed 100% FDI in a single brand retail via automatic route. Many companies see this as a growth driver for Indian Economy while some warn about its adverse effects. - https://goo.gl/hF8P8D
4. Netflix's personal recommendations work for most of us. If you agree, read this case study to learn about their insight behind those recommendations. - https://goo.gl/mUYR8K
5. Have you ever asked yourself, "What's my mission in life?". Elon Musk did and that led him to where he is today. - https://goo.gl/NL4S4A
Want to read more such stories and excel during placements? Check out the previous editions here.