Humans have needs. That's a fact. But as a marketeer, how do you understand, analyse and utilise human needs to maximise profits, revenues, sales, awareness, etc? In this month's version of Aliensplained, aliens Flub and Perp talk about consumer needs - an important aspect of marketing management. Every month, in association with ABGLP, as a part of the Learning #IRL series, we bring you a fresh concept comic strip - Aliensplained.
Get updates when a new part of the Learn Management Concepts With ABG #IRL is launched. Subscribe here:
Are you interested in an marketing management career? Do you want to ace the placement game and land an internship with your dream company? Because InsideIIM, in association with ABGLP brings you Learning #IRL. Brush up on basic concepts and revise for the placement season with this unique content.
Interesting Fact About ABG:
Aditya Birla Fashion has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with US based Forever 21 to acquire its exclusive online and offline rights for Indian market and its existing store network in India from the current franchisee Diana Retail, the company said today in a release.
Forever 21 entered India in 2010 through a Middle East-based group Sharaf Retail, but could not scale it up. In 2013, it forged a partnership with DLF Brands to open 40-50 stores in five years in the country, but couldn't open stores as planned. The partnership of Forever 21 and ABFRL aims to help establish Forever 21 as one of the largest women's wear brand in the country.
This is a part of a series called Learning #IRL, brought to you by InsideIIM in association with ABGLP. Read on to find out more…
Why Learning #IRL?
Simple really. We are tired of reaching out for giant textbooks, or “researching” online for all the answers. We want out. And we’re sure you do as well.
– Planning to join b-school.
– Already in b-school and worried about placements.
– Someone who’s looking to shift jobs, upgrade their position, etc.
Everyone needs to know and remember the basics. And now, you can learn and refresh your concepts in a fun way! Simply read a comic strip or watch a video to understand management concepts. Or solve a quiz and case study to check your comprehension.
Get an overview on various concepts ranging from marketing strategies, operations concepts, basics of finance and HR tricks every month. Learn with the examples and instances from latest case studies and real stories.
Here’s to making learning fun and easy as pie. Subscribe now and receive updates every month.
What’s This Series About?
In this series, we bring you 4 fun things. Basically, instead of reading boring textbooks, or trawling through search pages on Google, here’s your shortcut to learning with fun.
- Case Study: Solve a sector-wise case study every month! Don’t all interview prep experts tell you to sharpen your logical thinking and practise cases?! Well now, you can practise a case every month and find out how well you know various concepts! Check out the July Case Study On Operations Management for an OTT platform like Disney here. Check out the August Case Study On IKEA India here.
- Video: Check out this unique explainer video laying out the facts and figures for you. Whether it’s the 7 Ps of marketing or the Jidoka model in supply chain and operations, these videos tell you all. Have a specific concept you wish to understand? Let us know and we’ll help you comprehend it! Check out July explainer Video on an Operations Management concept called Hub & Spoke here. Check out August explainer Video on The Science Behind Marketing Promotions here.
- Comic Strip: Reading reams of pages can be so boring. Now read comic strips and find out what’s what in your b - school curriculum! Wondering about Time Value of Money? Or perhaps HR strategies and tools? These comic strips will help you understand the same old concepts in new and refreshing ways. Check out July explainer Comic Strip on an Operations Management concept called Jidoka here. Check out the August Comic Strip on Marketing Concepts Made Easy here.