The Demand & Scope Of Digital Marketing:
As per the report of Statista, the size of the digital advertising industry in India was approximately INR 200 Billion in 2021, this is anticipated to boost to over INR 500 Billion by 2024, demonstrating a significant expansion in the industrial area. Isn’t it obvious that as the industry grows, so will the amount of job opportunities? The McKinsey Global Institute (MGI) reports that the digital marketing industry has the potential to create 60-65 million new employment by 2025. So, “Today” is the best time to enter this billion-dollar industry.
There are plenty of career opportunities in the field of Digital Marketing - Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Specialist, Content Marketer, Influencer Marketing Specialist, etc. to name a few. The annual salaries for all of these professions range from INR 5 to 18 lakhs!
The Most Awaited AltUni’s Certificate Program in Digital Marketing With Hindustan Unilever Limited Is Here! Register Now & Get 20% OFF!
Yes, you read it right! AltUni is back with yet another cohort of the Digital Marketing Program with HUL. Season 1 of the Certificate Program in Digital Marketing was indeed a massive success!
- It has been rated 4.5 out of 5
- The participants got 5 Live Project opportunities
- 16 participants made it to the HUL campus for the final round of Live Project presentations
- 2 participants earned a cash reward of INR 1 lakh for winning the Live Project round
- 30+ participants were shortlisted for interview opportunities with other associated recruitment partners!
Our success story doesn’t end there - Out of the whole batch, 18 participants got interview opportunities for various digital marketing roles with HUL.
With so many positive outcomes & abundance of applications we received for Season 1, AltUni has set out to relaunch the Certificate Program in Digital Marketing with HUL - Season 2.
What’s In It For You?
- 60+ hours of expert sessions & 30+ hours of multi-format sessions.
- Get a chance to interview for a Performance/E-Commerce Marketing role with Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Have a chance at LIVE Project with HUL & present it to the Senior Mgmt. of HUL at their campus. Winners get Cash Rewards from HUL!
- An opportunity to learn from experts from HUL, PepsiCo, BCG, Bain & Co., Zomato, Reckitt, Times Network, InMobi, CNBC, etc.
- 60+ learning hours to master concepts like SEO, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Performance Marketing, Growth Marketing, Storytelling, etc.
- Master in-demand digital tools like Google Suite, SuperMetrics, Hubspot, Hootsuite, etc.
- Ace any Digital Marketing interview with AltUni Career Services; soft skills, personal branding, 1-on-1 sessions for CV editing, mock interview, & bonus sessions with experts.
- Get industry-recognized & in-demand certificate from HUL & AltUni
- Get job search assistance as an AltUni alumnus with access to exclusive job opportunities
- Get free access to Klub AltUni
Still in a dilemma? Take a look at what our alumni have to say!
“This course is worth going for. It has an in-depth curriculum with hands-on practical implementation by industry experts. It has been an add-on to all my marketing skills. The live project with HUL offered by AltUni as a part of this course is really helpful in knowing exactly how Brand Managers work as we get to interact with them in mentoring sessions. I can surely assure and say that this course is true to its promises and claims, no doubt proving to be a boost to one's profile. Value for money!” - Silky Chandra, Marketing Consultant - Deloitte Consulting USI
“All the industry mentors shared their experiences with us which were true learning blocks for our journey ahead. I really liked how the AltUni team was always reachable and candid about all the updates during the sessions. The best thing I would say was how the team took note of all the feedback and updated their routine for the best of our interest. I would recommend everyone who is looking to get into marketing in digital platforms to surely opt for this course!” - Parul Pandey, Head Of Content, Indian Design League
“The Digital Marketing Certificate Program by AltUni provided me a step-by-step exposure to the area of Digital Marketing from scratch. The live sessions module delivery conducted by industry experts helped with real-time learning and FAQs. Additionally, it also helped me get practical exposure by working on a live project. As a working professional, the team ensured a smooth experience throughout; with the availability of industry experts for additional sessions.” - Neil Singh, System Engineer, TCS
“The Digital Marketing program is a wholesome course. It helped me understand the basics of digital marketing along with the application of theoretical concepts. Mentors took special efforts to make the classes both interactive and engaging.” - Pooja S Issar, Quality Specialist - ex-Amazon
“Joining this program turned out to be a great learning experience. The interactive live sessions with industry experts and other students give you a chance to build your network, understand the know-how of various aspects of digital marketing, and clear your doubts at the same time. The relevant insights, and experiences that were shared by the mentors from a business point of view and the level of interest that they have created on the topic. I am appreciative of the depth and breadth that they have brought to my understanding of what it means to be a digital marketer. Thank you for the wonderful experience.” - Prachi Awasthi, Brand Marketing & Communications, EY