SPJIMR Mumbai Final Placements Report – Class Of 2019 (Unverified)
SPJIMR Mumbai Final Placements report has been released!
A total of 239 students of the PGDM Batch of 2017-2019 participated in the final placements process at SPJIMR.
SPJIMR Mumbai Final Placements – Highlights
- Average CTC: INR 22.90 LPA
- Median CTC: INR 22 LPA
- 111 companies visited the campus for the recruitment process, out of which 28 companies were first-time recruiters.
- A total of 12 international offers were handed out this year at SPJIMR.
- 21.5% of the total number of offers were equal to or greater than INR 25 LPA.
- 74.9% of the total number of offers were equal to or greater than INR 20 LPA.
- 95.1% of the total number of offers were equal to or greater than INR 16 LPA.
- Top brands on campus this year included McKinsey & Company, The Boston Consulting Group, Goldman Sachs, Tata Administrative Services, Hindustan Unilever, P&G, Amazon among others.
- Total number of PPOs – 78
SPJIMR Mumbai Final Placements – General Management & Leadership, Finance
Conglomerates such as TAS, Mahindra & Mahindra, Bajaj Finserv, American Express, Reliance, and Airtel made a total of 23 offers in several middle management positions.
In the Finance domain, recruiters included Goldman Sachs, Citi, American Express, HSBC IB, Duff & Phelps, Bajaj Finserv, IIFL, JM Financial, DBS Bank, Barclays, and ICICI Bank among others. Offers were received across functions such as investment banking, corporate/retail banking, equity research, NBFC roles etc. Corporate finance/strategy roles were also offered by companies such as Amazon, Sterlite Power, Nestle, and Airtel among others.
SPJIMR Mumbai Final Placements – Consulting/IT Consulting, E-commerce
35% of the PGDM Class of 2019 picked up offers in the Consulting domain, including 12 international offers. Top participating firms included McKinsey & Company, The Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, Deloitte, PwC, EY, Capgemini, Bristlecone, and GEP among others. Profiles offered included strategic consulting, management consulting, supply chain consulting, financial advisory and IT consulting.
Approximately 17% of the batch was placed in e-commerce firms, including Amazon, Cloudtail, Flipkart, Uber, PayTM and Go-MMT. Oyo Rooms, Lenskart and Ninjacart also participated in the recruitment process. There was a significant increase in the number of Product Management roles offered by these e-commerce recruiters at SPJIMR Mumbai. Other profiles offered included Program Management, Digital Marketing, Supply Chain Management, and Operations Analytics.
SPJIMR Mumbai Final Placements – Marketing & Operations, IT/ITES
Approximately 19% of the batch was placed in FMCG companies like HUL, P&G, General Mills, L’Oreal, Asian Paints, Colgate Palmolive, Johnson & Johnson, Pidilite, Marico, and Mondelez.
“The sector hired freshers, as well as those with up to three years of work experience, those with a background in startups and in particular, looked for gender diversity.”
Microsoft, Google, Media.net, Wipro, Infosys and Capgemini offered sales and consulting roles on campus. IT majors made offers to 9% of the batch. Corporate IT roles were offered by companies such as HUL, Asian Paints, Pidilite and Mondelez. Analytics roles were offered by giants like American Express, Barclays, and Philips. The average year-on-year increase in compensation for Information Management specialisation exceeded 25%.
“Overall, a third of the batch would join IT and E-commerce companies, an indicator of a growing techno-management wave that is sweeping across industries.”
SPJIMR Mumbai Final Placements – Important Parameters
You may also like to read:
- IIM Kozhikode Final Placements – Class of 2019
- IIFT Delhi & Kolkata Final Placements – Class of 2019
- NITIE Mumbai Final Placements – Class of 2019