IIM Kozhikode Final Placements Report | PGP Batch Of 2017-2019 (Unverified)
The IIM Kozhikode Final Placements Report for the PGP Class of 2019 has been released!
A total of 366 students participated in the final placements process which was concluded in a record time of 6 days!
IIM Kozhikode Final Placements – Highlights
- Highest CTC: Rs. 40.50 Lac
- Median CTC: Rs. 18.80 Lac
- Mean CTC: Rs. 20.67 Lac
- Mean CTC (top 10% of the batch): Rs. 32.86 Lac
- Mean CTC (top 25% of the batch): Rs. 27.05 Lac
- Over 50% of the recruiters feature in the Fortune 500 companies of the world.
- 21 new brands recruited from IIM Kozhikode this season.
- A total of 390 offers were handed out by 107 organisations.
- Consulting was the most sought after domain, with 30% of the offers for Consulting roles.
- Finance was the second most sought after domain, with 21% of the offers for Finance roles.
- Top brands recruiting from IIM Kozhikode this year included McKinsey & Company, The Boston Consulting Group, Amazon, Mahindra Group, Hindustan Unilever, Nestle, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase & Company, Reliance Industries Limited, Tata Administrative Services among others.
IIM Kozhikode Final Placements – Consulting, Finance, General Management
The Consulting domain saw a host of marquee recruiters like Bain & Co., BCG, Deloitte, EY, McKinsey & Co., KPMG and PwC. Further, students were also offered niche roles by firms like Feedback Infra and Avalon Consulting.
30% of the total offers were in the Consulting domain.
In the finance domain, top recruiters including Colgate Palmolive, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Piramal, State Street and Yes Bank made offers in Investment Banking, Financial Markets and Corporate Finance.
Over 21% of the total offers were in the finance domain.
The General Management vertical saw an increase in the number of leadership roles offered. Capgemini ELITE and Tata Sky joined the list of top recruiters like Aditya Birla Group, Mahindra, RPG, and TAS who have continued their long-standing association with the institute.
10% of the total offers were for General Management roles.
IIM Kozhikode Final Placements – Sales & Marketing, Operations, IT & Analytics
Sales & Marketing vertical saw over 17% of the students getting offers from marquee recruiters. Recruiters like Asian Paints, HUL, HCCB, ITC, Nestlé and Pidilite offered roles in B2C sales while HP, Lenovo and Samsung offered B2B sales roles.
17% of the total offers were for Sales & Marketing roles.
In the IT & Analytics vertical, along with regular recruiters like American Express, Microsoft, Mondelez, Optum, Wipro, new recruiters Citrix and Payoneer also participated in the recruitment process. Students were offered roles in Analytics, Product Management, EA to CXO and allied fields.
16% of the total offers were for IT & Analytics roles.
Operations vertical saw a 31% increase in the average CTC offered. Flipkart and Jubilant FoodWorks – first-time recruiters on campus offered multiple roles, while regular recruiter Amazon hired the most number of students.
6% of the total offers were in the Operations domain.
IIM Kozhikode Final Placements – Important Parameters
*Note – This placement report has been created using data and figures from the official Final Placement Report of IIM Kozhikode’s PGP batch of 2017-2019. Please mention any discrepancies and errors in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- NITIE Mumbai – Final Placements – Class of 2019
- IIFT Delhi & Kolkata – Final Placements – Class of 2019
- IIM Shillong – Summer Placements – Class of 2020
- NITIE Mumbai – Summer Placements – Class of 2020