Hrishabh Sanghvi, Founder - Arque Tech, Co-Founder Rodeo Travel Technologies, Ex-Edelweiss, Ex-Citibank, IIM Lucknow, talks in-depth about machine learning and algo-trading, and how these work. He gives us a peek into how investing is evolving today. He talks about how a trader needs to maintain a balance between taking risks and earning rewards. He tells us how trading is good for earning a monthly income, whereas investing is all about long term gains.
Summary of the video
In this video, Hrishabh answers various questions about trading and its evolution. He shares how machine learning works, and how it is changing the job industry. He talks about how machine learning creates the need for a bunch of people with the right skill sets who can control those machines.
He shares how the greatest advantage of using machine learning as a trader is the speed of analysis and execution that machines provide. He further talks about maintaining emotional balance while working in a supercharged trading environment.
Hrishabh talks about how a trader needs to maintain a balance between taking risks and earning rewards. Finally, he talks about investing versus trading and how both have their own benefits. He tells us how trading is good for earning a monthly income, whereas investing is all about long term gains.
If you’re curious about the mindset of a trader, check out this video.
1. Trading is good for income generation.
2. Do what suits your personality the best.
3. Investing is good for wealth generation, but will not give you income.
4. For a trader, being aware of risks and rewards, and taking the right bets is very important.
5. Speed and breadth of analysis are the biggest advantages of algo trading and machine learning.