The standard format is that one joins a firm as MT (Management Trainee) for at least a year (may differ from firm to firm) in which one gets to work across different stints like sales, marketing, and sometimes even supply chains. There is always an abundance of variety; one day, it might showcasing your abilities by selling, the next by researching or strategizing about a new positioning of a product in the market. Working in teams or even individuals can be a case. Every day there is a lot of learning, and firms take good note of this. A person with good work experience may understand or even have a flavor of the knowledge. Still, for a fresher, it is always the unexplored territory and leading to enthusiastic participation. Sales and Marketing firms have acquired this mindset in the long run and take pride in following it while recruiting.
So, it's not just us, the students who prepare for the placements; firms prepare too, and they always have their facts straight.
- Hands-On Experience: Work on a live project to enhance your Marketing skills!
- Insider Knowledge: Learn from top professionals at Consumer Goods giants.
- Comprehensive Learning: Dive deep into crucial Sales and Marketing concepts.
- Collaborative Learning: Practice with peers during interactive sessions.
- Real-world Application: Participate in a case competition to implement your learning.
- Pro Insights: Receive an e-book on Sales and Marketing Interview Questions.
- Q&A Sessions: Get all your burning questions answered here.
- Resume Booster: Earn a certificate to flaunt on your resume!
- Bonus Edge: Access exclusive presentations to ace case competitions.