Coming to consistency, it is pretty straightforward. It’s just showing up daily.
• You don’t necessarily have to give your 100% every day. You just have to make sure you do as much as you can and if possible, give in a bit extra at times.
• If you thought this week, I’ll do 15 DILR sets, but today all you can do is just one DILR set then just do that. It is fine. Even that will add to something. You just have to remember that I have 14 more to go to and I’ll balance it out in the coming days.
• Whatever daily or weekly or monthly goal you have set up, try to consistently work towards that. That’s all. Whether you can accomplish that is secondary. Just make sure you stick to your predetermined goal, no matter what. It'll help you stay driven and focused.
And above and beyond all this, just have faith and stay true to yourself. Things will work out for you in the end.
All the best!
You May Also Be Interested In:
- How Can You Ace CAT As A Working Professional? | Manas Sathe, CAT 99.08%iler, IIM I'23
- Should You Leave Your Job For Full-time CAT Preparation?
- Juggling Work And CAT Prep - Tips From IIM-B - Collated By Rinku Stephen
- How To Prepare For CAT And XAT While Working - Aroon's Journey To XLRI Jamshedpur
- Should You Quit Your Job To Prepare For CAT This Year? Perspective From A 99 Percentiler Who Quit His Job
Recommended for CAT 2022 Aspirants :
- Everything You Need To Know About CAT 2022- https://bit.ly/3z3fETu
- Knowledge Sessions To Help You Ace Your MBA Entrance Examinations - https://bit.ly/3LvI5gk
- Crack CAT 2022 With InsideIIM's Essential Resource List: https://bit.ly/3zSKLPi
- Free CAT Sectional Mock Tests To Help You Ace CAT Exam: https://bit.ly/3BU4XR8
- InsideIIM's CAT Study Planner: https://bit.ly/2WYNgRY
- Is Your Profile Good Enough To Make It Into Top B-Schools? Check out here: https://bit.ly/3tmRpe5