Do you think a career in the BFSI sector is worthwhile? Do you want to work in the high paying world of investment banking? Do you see yourself working with VCs, effecting the flow of money to companies? Are you interested in valuations, stocks, trading, debt, equity, etc? Do you eat, sleep and breathe finance? Here's the chance to prove it. Test yourself with The Finance Quiz, brought to you by ABGLP.
Find the Finance Quiz here.
Get updates when a new part of the Learn Management Concepts With ABG #IRL is launched. Subscribe here:
Interesting Facts About Our Sponsors
Hindalco Industries Limited is the metals flagship company of Aditya Birla Group. It is the world's largest aluminium rolling company and is also a leading producer of copper. Along with its global subsidiary Novelis Inc., Hindalco has a presence in 12 countries. The company operates across the value chain – from bauxite mining to alumina refining, aluminium smelting, rolling and extrusions. It services key industry sectors such as building & construction, automotives, packaging, electrical, consumer durables, refractories, and ceramics.
Hindalco has a well-rounded approach to sustainability – encompassing a variety of areas like sustainable mining practices, energy conservation, recycling, environment-friendly disposal of industrial wastes, safety practices, socio-economic development of the communities around the plant and empowerment of employees.
This is a part of a series called Learning #IRL, brought to you by InsideIIM in association with ABGLP. Read on to find out more…
Why Learning #IRL?
Simple really. We are tired of reaching out for giant textbooks, or “researching” online for all the answers. We want out. And we’re sure you do as well.
– Planning to join b-school.
– Already in b-school and worried about placements.
– Someone who’s looking to shift jobs, upgrade their position, etc.
Everyone needs to know and remember the basics. And now, you can learn and refresh your concepts in a fun way! Simply read a comic strip or watch a video to understand management concepts. Or solve a quiz and case study to check your comprehension.
Get an overview on various concepts ranging from marketing strategies, operations concepts, basics of finance and HR tricks every month. Learn with the examples and instances from latest case studies and real stories.
Here’s to making learning fun and easy as pie. Subscribe now and receive updates every month.
What’s This Series About?
In this series, we bring you 4 fun things. Basically, instead of reading boring textbooks, or trawling through search pages on Google, here’s your shortcut to learning with fun.
- Quiz: Solve a quiz based on management concepts in marketing, HR, finance and operations. Test your conceptual clarity and know how! Basically learn with fun.
- Case Study: Solve a sector-wise case study every month! Don’t all interview prep experts tell you to sharpen your logical thinking and practise cases?! Well now, you can practise a case every month and find out how well you know various concepts! Check out the July Case Study On Operations Management for an OTT platform like Disney here. Check out the August Case Study On IKEA India here.Check out the September Case Study On HR Strategy here.
- Video: Check out this unique explainer video laying out the facts and figures for you. Whether it’s the 7 Ps of marketing or the Jidoka model in supply chain and operations, these videos tell you all. Have a specific concept you wish to understand? Let us know and we’ll help you comprehend it! Check out July explainer Video on an Operations Management concept called Hub & Spoke here. Check out August explainer Video on The Science Behind Marketing Promotions here.
- Comic Strip: Reading reams of pages can be so boring. Now read comic strips and find out what’s what in your b - school curriculum! Wondering about Time Value of Money? Or perhaps HR strategies and tools? These comic strips will help you understand the same old concepts in new and refreshing ways. Check out July explainer Comic Strip on an Operations Management concept called Jidoka here. Check out the August Comic Strip on Marketing Concepts Made Easy here. Check out the September Comic Strip on HR Theories Deconstructed here.