FMS Delhi's official final placement report for the MBA batch of 2021 has now been released. This year, despite the pandemic, FMS saw an increase in both average and median pay offered to the MBA batch. The highest salary offered also saw a marginal increase over the previous year. A total of 228 offers were extended to the batch, which was a marginal reduction as compared to last year. Here are key highlights from FMS Delhi's 2021 final placement report.
Ten Key Highlights From FMS Delhi's Final Placement Report For The MBA Batch of 2021
- The highest salary offered to the MBA batch at FMS stood at INR 58.80 lakhs, which was a marginal increase from last year.
- The median salary offered to the MBA batch at FMS stood at INR 24.00 lakhs, which was a marginal increase over the previous year.
- The average salary offered to the MBA batch at FMS stood at INR 26.20 lakhs, which was a marginal increase over the previous year.
- Close to 42 percent of MBA students participating in FMS's final placement process received salaries above INR 25.00 lakhs, while 77 percent of the MBA batch received salaries above INR 20.00 lakhs.
- The average of the top-100 salaries offered to the MBA batch at FMS stood at INR 31.80 lakhs, an uptick as compared to last year.
- The average of the top quartile of salaries offered to the MBA batch at FMS stood at INR 38.56 lakhs, an uptick as compared to last year.
- From the 228 offers extended (including 65 PPOs) a total of 213 offers were accepted (including 62 PPOs).
- Nearly 34 percent of the accepted offers were from companies in the E-Commerce, IT and Operations space, and 30 percent of the accepted offers were for Consulting or General Management roles. Close to 21 percent of the accepted offers were for Sales and Marketing roles, while just over 15 percent of the accepted offers were for Finance roles.
- A total of 102 companies participated in the final placement process, of which 84 made offers to the MBA batch.
- Top brands on campus included BCG, Bain & Company, Aditya Birla Group, TAS, HUL, Bank of America, Amazon, Microsoft, Mondelez, Nestle, Samsung, Flipkart, Reliance, Kearney and PayTM, amongst many others.
FMS Delhi Final Placements 2021 | Placements In Numbers - Key Recruitment Figures
FMS Delhi Final Placements 2021 | Placements In Numbers - Key Salary Figures
FMS Delhi's Batch of 2021 Flocks To Consulting, General Management, Strategy, And Finance Roles
This year at FMS, there has been a steep increase in the number of roles in finance offered to students. Offers were rolled out in roles like Front End Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Corporate Banking, Wealth Management, Treasury etc.
Within Consulting, recruiters rolled out offers in sought after profiles like Real Estate Consulting, Management Consulting and Strategy Technology Consulting.
One In Five Students of FMS Delhi's MBA Batch of 2021 Opts For Sales & Marketing Role, 36% Increase In PM Roles Offered
Apart from legacy recruiters in the FMCG sector, sales/marketing roles were offered by the Pharmaceutical, Consumer Electronics, Retail, E-Commerce, Industrial Goods and Automobile sectors.
Continuing the trend of last few years, e-commerce companies recruited in large numbers from FMS. E-commerce giants offered coveted product and program management roles. There was also a 36 percent increase in Product Management offers. For more details from FMS Delhi's final placement 2021 report, please refer to the institute's official website.