Right from school, our career decisions are influenced by our peers - which streams to choose after 12th, which colleges to apply to, which MBA institute to chase, which companies to get placed at, and so on. Peer-to-peer learning is one of the most natural human tendencies. But most of us miss out on one key aspect while choosing what to do with our careers - hearing from someone who has been in our shoes before and excelled at it!
This thought also reverberates in the words of this IIM Bangalore alumnus, seasoned Investment Banker and ex-Director of Investment Banking at Merrill Lynch, Harsh Parikh. Listen to him talk about things that can help you build a successful career!
Harsh is going to be taking up Masterklass on Investment Banking 101 from 11th - 13th Dec 2020! These 6 sessions with him promise to be full of insights and stories. If you have seen his videos on our channel you know this is something you just cannot miss. We will accept registrations for Investment Banking 101 - Masterklass With Harsh Parikh till 11:59 AM on 11th December, 2020.
Through the Investment Banking 101 series, Harsh wants to talk to you about:
1) What investment banking really is and his successful journey
2) The unheard of realities of life of an investment banker and his own experiences
3) Making a career in investment banking - skills required, routes to get them & preparation
4) What happens inside of a deal - behind the scenes of massive deals
The alumni ratings of 4.5 out of 5 can be hard to ignore but here are some of their experiences to add to it,
- This was a definitive guide to starting a career as an investment banker from a seasoned investment banker - Ch. Suryavinay Koundinya
- Especially helpful for someone who doesn’t have any idea of what happens in investment banking…really liked the interactive nature & the openness with which one could ask questions.- Aditya Kshetrapal
- Finance has always intimidated me…but after so many myths were debunked and realities revealed, this is something in which I would definitely like to build a career - Parth Shekhar
You can enrol for Harsh’s sessions in just a few easy steps and save upto 40% : https://bit.ly/2Ixonpa
If you don’t want to miss any of our videos, all you need to do is join us on WhatsApp. Click here to join - https://bit.ly/_whatsappupdates