Investments are some of the most important things in an individual’s life. Everyone talks about making good investments, but how much do you really understand about investing? To discuss investments, market trends, and possible future trends, we have with us today Ryan Reeves, Founder & CEO of Investing City who has built a tremendous following on Twitter for his insightful content. This is a new series we’re bringing to you, shedding light on how markets function and what the possible future trends might be.
Ryan Reeves is not an Ivy League School graduate. What he does have, however, is a keen understanding of the business world. He shares his deep insights on Twitter, which has helped him build a network of interesting business leaders who have enlightening discussions. In today’s video, we talked to him about his views on investment strategies and whether or not strategies from 20 years ago are still applicable.
Ryan gives us his views on the current market trends, and what he thinks of the FAANG companies. He talks of how he goes about his personal investments and gives detailed tips on how one can go about investing. Lastly, he talks about how he uses Twitter efficiently, and how it is possible for you to make meaningful connections, and get a job through your social media network. If you’re interested in knowing about the current market trends, and more, this video is a must-watch for you!
1) Cognitive Referent: A company that is synonymous with the product/service that it offers.
2) A company that becomes a cognitive referent reduces its customer acquisition cost because of its powerful recall value.
3) Make sure you have enough cash reserves in case of bad market returns or emergencies.
4) Don’t invest money that you might need in the coming 3-5 years.
5) Don’t invest in a company because your friends/peers are investing in it.
6) Provide value with your content and insights, before seeking a job.
7) Employees/recruiters are looking to reduce their risk when hiring. If you’re a desirable candidate that’s in their network, it’s a plus for them too.
1) The Top Banking And Finance Companies That IIM ABCLIK And ISB Graduates End Up At
2) 5 MBA Students From Top B-Schools Share Their Online MBA Experiences
3) My Mentor Told Me, “Never Sell Products, Sell Solutions” - Sasi Kumar Veluchamy, Sales & Marketing Intern, Mahindra AFS, IIM B
If you don’t want to miss any of our videos, all you need to do is join us on WhatsApp. Click here to join - https://bit.ly/_whatsappupdates