JBIMS Mumbai Placements 2023: BFSI and Consulting remain top sectors
JBIMS saw participation from 55+ recruiters, including some of the biggest names across major industries and 15 new recruiters. The batch received a total of 132 pre-placement offers (PPOs) from companies like Accenture Strategy, Asian Paints, Cisco, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, PwC, Reliance, Kotak, P&G, and NPCL, amongst others.
BFSI and Investment Banking was the most sought-after sector for JBIMS's batch of 2023, accounting for 43% of the batch placed. This is a significant relative increase from last year. Preference for the Consulting sector dipped from 39% last year to 31% in 2023, as did the preference for the Tech and e-commerce sector.
Here are the sector-wise profiles offered to JBIMS's MMS batch:
- BFSI: Credit Analyst, Derivatives Trader, Institutional Equity Research, Investment Banking, Product Management
- Consulting: Analyst, Junior Associate, Management Consultant, Tech Consultant
- FMCG and Pharma: Corporate Finance, General Management, Sales and Marketing
- Manufacturing and Conglomerates: Data Analytics, Finance, General Management, Sales and Marketing
- Technology and E-commerce: Assistant Project Manager, Customer Project Specialist, General Management, Global Engagement Manager, Product Management
Sector-wise recruiters at JBIMS in 2023