SJMSOM IIT Bombay has continued its famed legacy with 100% of its students securing internship offers from reputed companies spread across varied domains.
40 companies visited the campus, offering coveted roles in Consulting, Equity research, Operations, Product Management, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain Management.
The highlights of the summer placements for the Class of 2020 are as follows:
- The highest stipend offered was Rs. 3.00 lakhs.
- The average stipend recorded was Rs. 1.77 lakhs, rising by 23.8% as compared to last year.
- This year the median stipend saw an increase of 30.5%, reaching Rs. 1.7 lakhs.
- 80% of the batch received an average stipend of Rs. 2,02,489 with the top 30% bagging an average stipend of Rs. 2,59,588.
- Of all the companies that visited the college for the process, FMCG/FMCD were highest in number (26%) with Consulting/IT being the second highest (23%). BFSI, Manufacturing, Healthcare and E-commerce made up the rest of the company split that visited the campus.
The following are the details about the above-mentioned companies that visited the campus:
The placements in SJMSOM IIT Bombay have increased by leaps and bounds over the years. And, the Summer Placements for the Batch of 2020 was a testament to this fact.