An Executive MBA is a promising option to advance in your career if you already have about 4-5 years of work experience or more. Numerous institutions ranging from IIMs to ISB offer a complete one year program in that regard. We bring to you a conversation with stalwarts in the MBA space to talk about how you can get into the top Executive MBA programmes in India and how the GMAT could help you reach your target b-school.
Joining our COO, Kunj Sanghvi Wednesday, June 16th at 7 PM will be:
1. Amit Tyagi, Programme lead for PGP, ISB
2. Balakrishna B, Head, Marketing – Degree Programmes, IIM Bangalore
3. Gautam Lakhamraju, Chief Marketing Officer & Admission Co-Director, Great Lakes Institute of Management
4. Ram C Kartha, Associate Vice President, PGPX, IIM Ahmedabad
5. Sehar Khanna, Marketing Manager, South Asia, GMAC
6. Sukita Tapadia, Head of Marketing and Operations, SDABAC
If you’re someone who is confused between an Executive MBA and a Regular MBA or someone considering going for an Executive education in India, we've invited stalwarts from the MBA space to help you understand what would work best for you and how you can make it to the top MBA programmes. To attend the conversation and ask questions to the panelists, register here!