It's undeniable that the current economic & social situation has accelerated the need for upskilling. Professionals need to constantly upskill, do it more quickly than before and keep getting better in order to remain competitive & employable. Make no mistake, this trend has been noticed across industries & job roles.
As businesses transform & digitalize, professionals need to figure out which skills are still relevant, which ones need to be upgraded, and what new skills to be added as per the market’s current requirements. So let’s deep dive into it by donning an employer’s hat. What are the things that a recruiter would look for in a Marketing professional in uncertain times like these? Obviously, to increase brand recall, brand loyalty, command a price premium & ultimately to grow the revenue. But how does one do that?
- A PwC report notes that 90% of CEOs believe that customers have the biggest impact on company strategies
- 80% of customers say they are more likely to do business with a company if it offers personalized experience, quotes an independent research by Epsilon
- So clearly, delivering a positive & personalized experience to the customer should be at the top of the agenda of all the marketing & brand professionals
- "The more advocates you have, the fewer ads you have to buy", Dharmesh Shah, HubSpot CTO & Co-founder
- "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel", Maya Angelou, poet & civil rights activist
Each of these statistics clearly point to a fact that customer experience & positive customer engagement are recognized & proven as the pillars of a strong brand. But what is brand marketing? What is experiential marketing? How do you build a positive experience? How do you incorporate it into your marketing strategies?
Learn the nuances of delivering a positive customer experience & upskill yourself in the field of marketing with Certificate Program in Brand & Experiential Marketing by Prof. Rajesh Srivastava. It is a 6 day interactive program with LIVE sessions, quizzes, assignments and lots of stories & conversations! It will be conducted from 6 PM to 7:30 PM, everyday from 29th October to 3rd November.
What will you take away?
An opportunity to upskill, upgrade & grow your career and take away the necessary skills required to bag that salary hike & promotion you deserve.
How will you achieve that?
- 5 Live sessions of 90 mins each: Dialogue & doubt solving in real time with the faculty
- Personalized (1-on-1) feedback session at the end of the program
- Peer-to-peer & instructor-to-peer evaluation of the assignment
- Free access to Recorded Course: “Brand Management” on Konversations.com worth INR 4300/- before the workshop begins
- On-demand Video Lectures (13 Modules, 52 videos , 4 Hours Learning Content)
- Konversations Certification for “Brand Management”
- Free hard copy of ‘New Rules of Business’ worth INR 299/- (Immediately on enrollment)
- Certificate of Participation to all attendees for the program
- Online Graduation Ceremony
About the instructor:
Prof. Rajesh Srivastava has a distinguished corporate and academic track record of over 3 decades. At United Spirits (now Diageo India), he has worked on some beloved alcohol brand names like McDowell’s Signature, Royal Challenge, Bagpiper and Blue Riband Duet. He went on to become the President of J.K. Helene Curtis, where he reenergized the company & the deodorant category by relaunching Park Avenue deodorant as a ‘perfume’. As an educator, he has taught at IIM Indore (2008-15) and S. P. Jain School of Global Management. As a corporate trainer, he has worked with prestigious companies like Siemens India, Mercedes Benz Research Centre and Reliance Industries amongst others.
Watch him deliver mind-boggling insights into how brands like Rolls-Royce, IMAX and Bose sell experiences and not products and services!