To get admission to the PGDBA program, aspirants need to clear the PGDBA entrance exam (paper-based) cut-offs, and then appear for Personal Interview (PI).
PGDBA Final Placements Report of Batch 2019 is:
|Average Salary||18.07 LPA|
|Median Salary||17.70 LPA|
|Average of the top half of the students||21.78 LPA|
|Median of top 50%ile||19.27 LPA|
Some big companies that recruited from that PGDBA programs are:
Now that the “Ka-ching” has grabbed your attention, here is what you need to make it into the PGDBA program -
- The last date for online application is 19th January 2020.
- Expect admit card by - 31st January 2020.
- This year PGDBA exam will happen on 16th February 2020.
Who Are Eligible?
- 10+2+4: Minimum of 60% marks, CGPA 6.5 on 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the BS/B Tech/BE or equivalent level
- 10+2+5: Minimum of 60% marks, or CGPA 6.5 on 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the Integrated Masters/B(ARCH)/MBBS or equivalent level
- 10+2+3+2: Minimum of 60% marks, or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the Masters Level
- For SC/ ST and PWD candidates: 55%, or CGPA 6.0 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent.
- Candidates completing their final year, are eligible to apply, provided they appear in the final examination and complete other academic requirements as mentioned above.
About PGDBA Exam Pattern
- Test duration - 3 hours
- Total questions - 50 questions
- Total marks - 150 marks
Marking scheme is:
- +3 for every correct attempt
- -1 for every incorrect attempt
- 0 for every unattempted question
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Data Interpretation & Data Visualization||5|
- Reading & Comprehension
- Grammar/Correction of Sentences
- Logical Connectives
- Statements and Conclusion
- Matching and Sequence
- Data-driven Questions - pie chart, graph, trends
- Solution of quadratic equations
- Simultaneous linear equations
- Binomial theorem
- Conic sections
- Trigonometric identities
- Heights and distances
- Maxima and minima
- Methods of integration
- Evaluation of area using integration