SIBM Pune has successfully completed the final placement process for its MBA batch of 2021! This year saw participation from over a 100 companies across various sectors, and top brands on campus included Goldman Sachs, ABGLP, Vodafone-Idea, ITC, P&G, AB InBev, amongst many others. The MBA batch received a total of 192 job offers. The highest salary offered to the batch went up to INR 30.38 lakhs. Here are the key highlights from SIBM Pune's final placement report for the MBA batch of 2021.
SIBM Pune Final Placements 2021 | Five Key Highlights From The Placement Process
- Over 180 students of the MBA Class of 2020 participated in the final placements process at SIBM Pune.
- Over 100 top recruiters participated in the placements process at SIBM Pune, including 35 new recruiters.
- Recruiters extended a total of 192 offers to the MBA Class of 2021. The MBA batch also received a total of 66 pre-placement offers (PPOs).
- The maximum number of offers accepted were from the FMCG and Healthcare sectors (23%), followed by the IT and ITES sector (20%), followed by the Automotive and Manufacturing sectors (19%).
- SIBM Pune students were offered roles in management training programs such as Accenture Talent Accelerator Program, Adani Accelerated Leadership Program, Aditya Birla Group Leadership Program, Asian Paints LEAP, Bajaj Auto Flying Start Program, Cisco Project Specialist Program, Dabur Young Managers Development Program, Godrej Industries Limited Gallop Program, Hexaware Future Leaders Program, Marico IGNITE Program, Reliance Emerging Leaders Program, Tata Consumer Products Emerging Leaders Plus, _VOIS Discover Graduate, Whirlpool Young Leaders Program, along with the most sought-after roles of organizations such as AB InBev, Goldman Sachs, GSK Pharmaceuticals, ITC, P&G, Pidilite, Vodafone Idea, Wipro among many others.
This year, the average salary for female MBA candidates stood at INR 20.28 lakhs, while the average for male MBA candidates stood at INR 19.22 lakhs.
SIBM Pune Final Placements 2021 | Automotive, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Pharma Recruiters
SIBM Pune Final Placements 2021 | FMCG, FMCD, Conglomerate Recruiters
SIBM Pune Final Placements 2021 | BFSI, Consulting, Information Technology Recruiters
SIBM Pune Final Placements 2021 | Other Recruiters
You May Also Be Interested In Reading
- IIM Bangalore's Final Placement Report Reveals Average And Median Salary Offered To Class of 2021
- XLRI Jamshedpur Final Placement Report | Average Pay Increases For Batch of 2021
- IIM Kozhikode Final Placement Report - Class of 2021 Goes After Consulting And Finance Jobs
- FMS Delhi Final Placements 2021 | 20 Lakhs+ Salary For Nearly 80 Percent of MBA Batch At FMS